Chapter 17

Connor scraped the plastic spoon against the concrete wall continuously until it was abruptly snatched from his hand.

"Hey!"

Archer gave him a hard glare. "I don't know what time it is but I'm pretty damn well sure you've been doing this shit for half an hour!"

"Don't blame me, Archer did say to come up with an escape place, so I was digging out a hole through the wall!" Connor huffed

Archer paused for a moment. He looked at the spoon in his hand then back at the idiot he called his friend. "With a plastic spoon?"

"Yup found it in that corner over there, thought it'd be useful." Connor smiled. He was pretty damn proud of himself.

Archer gave him a blank look. "This spoon is about as useful as your brain."

Connor smiled grew. "Thanks!" He paused his smile dimming. His eyebrows scrunched up slightly. "Wait a minute..."

Archer whipped around to face Asher who'd been busy twisting the rusted bars of the cell window. The brunette had watched enough escape movies to know what to do.

While the other two buffoons had been busy arguing he'd taken the time to observe his surroundings. Memorizing its every detail and flaw.

So far he's noticed that their cell was old, which was a another reason why it's smelt as bad as Connor dirty gym wear.

Asher had noticed, due to its abandonment, the bars hadn't been replaced. He had watched a movie about this once, it had to do with those old cells back in the medieval times.

The criminal had taken of the old bars at his window and began to twist it until it popped right off. Asher smiled to himself knowing how happy he was when he'd attended that history class.

"Is it budging?" Archer asked "Slowly but yeah, I'd say another thirty minutes an it should be off." Asher replied, his full attention on the screeching bars.

"Is that good or bad news?" Archer asked "Well considering we want to get out of here as fast as we can, I'd say bad news." Asher grunted tightening his grip.

Archer sighed running his hand through his hair. He wanted to get out of here, wherever here was.

He couldn't remember much after the crash just a splitting headache and loud gruff voice. He thought it had been the ambulance but hadn't heard any sirens.

He hadn't been at the right mind state to care really. All he could care about right then was how to stop the annoying throbbing pain in his head.

His thoughts stopped short when the sound of footsteps reached his ears. His eyes widened. Whoever put them in the cell had obvious intentions of hurting them.

Asher's hands immediately dropped away from the bars while. The footsteps stopped right outside their cell. Since the hallway was dimly lit they could only see and silhouette of a large buff man.

"Knock knock ladies." He let out a airy chuckle. "OOoh oooh who's there?" Connor asked excitedly receiving a glare from Asher and a smack to the back of the head from Archer. "Ow!"

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring of keys jangling them in the air.

"The boss wants to see you, try not to make him upset."