★~•Ch★pter One•~★

★~•Haruka's pov•~★
It's been four years and I'm still a successful composer, I'm indeed happy with myself along with the other idols. Most of my happiness goes straight towards Starish, they are well known all over the world and they have reached their goal, our goal, as higher as it can possibly be! Same with Geavens and Quartet Night.

I, too, reached higher. I never knew I would achieve my goal this unexpectedly.

Sighing happily, I wrote the last melody added to my song sheet and smiled at my yet another success, seeing as how emotional and happy this music is just brings joy to my heart. If you think that this is for the idols, think again! It's actually for me.

Composing music for others is my job but i wanted to do one for myself too. I smiled and put the sheet in my purse so that i can create the lyrics later.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" i said while preparing all the sheets of music for the idols to practice for tomorrow, yes, i did finish every song now. These past days i was joined to come with the starish with their partners in heavens one by one. It was exhausting but it's definetly worth it!

I look behind to know who the person is and surprisingly, it was syo-kun and shinomiya-san.

★~•Third person pov•~
"haru-chan!!" Natsuki shouted happily as he run towards haruka and gave her a bear hug like they haven't seen each other in a long time.

"E-eto...shinomiya-san!" Haruka manage to call while struggling to get free, natsuki was still giving her a big bear hug, not noticing how tight he hugged her.

"Oi!! Natsuki! You're crushing nanami!" Syo yelled as he strongly pulled natsuki away from haruka and stand in front of her.

"A-ah.. Gomen haru-chan!" Natsuki apologize bowing but still smiling, he look back at haruka who is catching her breath "i just have to hug an adorable and beautiful creature whenever i see one" he flirted now smiling and grinning at the same time.

Haruka blushed a little after catching her breath, natsuki smiled even more while syo was fuming with jealousy.

"Natsuki! Stop flirting with nanami! We're here to ask her!" Syo yelled once again but natsuki kept smiling, syo sighed and faced haruka who is giving them a confused look.

"Umm.. Nanami, are you busy today?" Syo asked putting his hands on his pockets while looking at haruka.

"Well.." Haruka looked at her window trying to remember her schedule.

'Please don't be busy! Don't be busy!!' Syo thought as sweat engulfed him.

'I hope haru-chan isn't busy! So we could talk and play and look for all cute stuffs out there! Like piyo-chan!' natsuki thought like a child joyfully.

"Today is my rest day actually" haruka replied which made the two boys smile but in their mind, they're jumping in joy "unless if you two will ask for a new song, i'll gladly be busy today just to finish it" she added no problem at all as she smiled.

The two stared at her in awe. The two are amazed by haruka even more, even if it's her rest day, she will still gladly be busy just to write a new song for them. Which is the thing that everyone liked towards her the most.