★~•Ch★pter two•~★

★~•Cecil's pov•~
"Ughhhh!! Is this going to take long???" I whined like a kid while looking at otoya.

"Not that long, we're just going to entertain people with magic" otoya replied putting on his gloves.

"Yes! Magic makes people happy!" Reiji added with happiness while preparing the magic tricks.

They drag me all the way here to just see them do magic?

•~Earlier~•
"Alrighttt! Today is my day off! I can finally be able to hang out with haruka!!" I whisper yelled happily, i've been soo much busy that i feel like i haven't seen my princess for a looong time.

I walked out of my room and was about to go to haruka but then someone called my name.

"Hey! Cecil!" A familiar voice said, i looked behind me to see otoya waving at me while tokiya and reiji-senpai is tailing him.

I waved back and waited for them to be infront of me.

"It's your day off right cecil?" Otoya asked ruffling his hair, i nodded in response. He smiled "You wanna come with us on our job?"

I got startled, i always wanted to see their job but why now?! Today is the day i take my princess anywhere she wants. But Knowing otoya, he won't stop bugging me about it.

I nodded "sure otoya, but will it take long?" I asked to manage my time.

"It won't take that long, it's just a show that you won't regret  coming!" Reiji-senpai butted in as he smiled sheepishly.

I sighed and agreed to come with them. Don't worry haruka, i'll come back for you!
•~•present•~•