★~•Ch★pter Four•~★

★~Haruka's pov~★
'I can't believe nagi-kun actually did that.. That was shocking....' I thought as I look at the bright sky and tried to forget what happened earlier.

The soft feeling of the wind flew by making my hair dance with the breeze, the lake shined brightly and the birds chirping a beautiful melody.

I sighed and sat down the cold stair of the shed near by the lake. I put out my song sheet and a pencil as I hummed the melody and looked around trying to think for the lyrics.

'I'm not really good at making lyrics..' I thought sweat dropping but you know the rules! I swipe away my doubts and looked at my song proudly. To never give up!!

"Yeah! If starish can do this. I can do this!" I mumbled to myself, determined to finish this once and for all.

Just the thought of it made my light bulb bright and I immediately list down the lyrics I thought of. After I finished it, I look at it and smiled.

"Sugoi! I can't believe I actually did it! But.. How am I going to sing it.." I said to myself and put that away while I put the pencil and my song back in my purse.

"Hey! Nanami!" I heard a familiar voice called out. I stood up and looked at the owner of the voice to see Ittoki-kun and the rest of starish tailing him.

I wave at them as they came up to me with a smile plastered on their faces cheerfully. I look at them confused and asked them why they're smiling that wide.

"Haru-chan! We're here to tell you the announcement!!" Shinomiya-san shouted cheerfully as everyone nodded.

"Eh? An announcement?" I asked confusedly, I didn't know there's an announcement today.

"Yeah! Haruka, we-" Cecil-san spoke but was cut off.

"Are having-" Syo-kun continued but was cut off too.

"a summer-" Ichinose-san continued but was cut off... Also...

"Vacation!! For-" Ittoki-kun continued and got cut off again..

"Four-" Hirjirikawa-san continued and yet again was cut off..

"Weeks!" Jinguuji-san finishes as i sweat drop at them but then smiled happily after I cleared out the sentence.

"Really? That's fantastic!" I said nicely while smiling.

"Yes Haru-chan! We're going to leave tomorrow all of us! Including Quartet night and heavens!" Shinomiya-san added cheerfully but they seem to twitch a little when they heard Heavens I can see why though... But doesn't matter!

"Is that so? Well thanks for telling me guys! Are there any else?" I asked which made them blushed and look away, eh did I say something wrong?

Shinomiya-san grinned and nodded "yes! The other announcement is the lo- mmmfff" Syo-kun covered Shinomiya-san's mouth cutting his sentence off.

"N-nothing Nanami! You should go get ready!" Syo-kun exclaimed still covering Shinomiya-san's mouth then smiled nervously.

Everyone else nodded agreeing with Syo-kun then smiled nervously too. I look at them suspiciously but let it go.

"Okay, see you guys later!" I thanked them as I walk inside the agency to my room after waving good bye at them.

'A summer vacation? With all the idols? So that means I'll stop composing for four weeks... Nah, I don't think so. Well this'll be fun!' I thought as I went to my room to prepare my needs.

★~Tokiya's pov~★
"Natsuki you idiot! Don't tell Nanami about that announcement!!" Syo yelled smacking Natsuki over the head but not hard, we don't want Satsuki to come out.