★~•Ch★pter three•~★

★~•Third person pov•~

After that they disguised themselves because they don't wanna be surrounded by fans again.

Nagi wore a white sun glasses and a Heavens hat that'll cover his hair.

Haruka wore pink sun glasses and an orange scarf that covered her hair.

Syo wore yellow outline sun glasses and a handkerchief that covered his nose and mouth. He already had his fedora that helped him cover most of his hair.

The people that passed by the looked at them suspiciously, some girls are squealing and blushing at how handsome and beautiful they look like.

But they were not surrounded by fans so that's a good thing. Then they went to the carnival.

"Hey Nanami! Let's play that!" Syo said poking at Haruka while pointing at the stand with a gun that shoots out balls and the targets are bad guys that is moving left to right.

Haruka nodded as Syo drag her her to the stand, Nagi followed behind closely to haruka.

"Hello! Are you going to play?" The guy asked. Syo nodded his head with excitement. Nagi shook his head on Syo.

All three of them had fun together, most of the time the two idols were fighting over Haruka like in the roller coaster for example which Nagi won to be sitting beside Haruka and Syo at the back who didn't enjoy the whole ride. They went home after their joyful experience.

Then they went home having the great time of their life, of course through out the walk some fans asked for a photograph and a picture which made them hard to walk home but Nagi and Syo took care of it by flirting with them leaving them fainted with someone.

        ★~•Haruka's pov•~
"Finally we're home!" Syo-kun happily yelled not loud and wipe the sweat on his forehead.

Yeah, i'm also glad that we're home. All the way, fans are coming to us every 5 minutes but syo-kun and nagi-kun were flirting with them which leads them to faint so we can continue our way here. But don't worry! We didn't leave them alone, we kept calling some people to take care of them so they're okay. Hopefully.

"I have no idea why you guys didn't bought a bodyguard to protect you from the fans, we're popular, so everyone knows who we are" nagi-kun said with his eyes closed.

"We don't need a body guard to protect us from the fans Nagi-kun, I'm happy that we meet and greet our fans" I happily said as I remembered the scenes.

"Nanami's right! Besides, who needs a bodyguard when they have me!" Syo-kun exclaimed proudly as he put his arms around my neck and gave me a thumbs up with a wink.

I just smiled at him and we blushed a little. I heard Nagi-kun growl lowly as  i felt myself being pulled out.

"Come on then Haru-chan! You finished composing the music for me right? I wanna hear it!!" Nagi-kun said cheerfully and cutely while grabbing both of my hands between us.

I blushed "o-okay Nagi-kun" I stuttered and smiled as he smiled too then we entered the agency.

Nagi-kun is still holding my left hand but I give no focus towards it, I felt Syo-kun walk beside me muttering something to himself.

I was about to ask him what he's saying when suddenly...

"SYOOO-CHANNN!!!"

The one and only Shinomiya-san shouted while running through the hallway.