Five:

My eyes fluttered open making me groan and hold my head "Ouch."

"Good your awake."

I looked to my right as my vision came back I saw bright lights and Loki along with a beeper thing "Ugh, hospitals" I said and let my head fall back against the hospital bed, Loki chuckled.

The door opened and Tony came in followed by Lyrica, Natasha and Clint as well as Thor, my head shot up "Clint! Your okay!" I shouted, he sat on the bed beside me and hugged me softly.

"You scared me" I whispered.

He laughed "You scared me headphones, you have been knocked out for three days straight" he said and knocked my shoulder, I smiled at him as he went to stand beside Natasha and Tony was glaring at me.

I glared back "Find my CDs?"

"No. I had to run to the hospital cause my idiot cousin decided to crash into another car. Mind telling us what happened?"

I blinked and tried to remember "I don't.. Know. One minute I'm driving and the next Clint is standing over me with blood running down his face. It scared me."

Lyrics sat on the bed beside me "Don't be scared, your alright."

I shook my head "No. You don't get it I was scared because I thought I had hurt Clint because of my driving. I can't lose another family member" I said and a tear rolled down my face.

She wiped it away and smiled at me as the door busted open and Fury came in "What the hell happen-your awake, how are you feeling?" Fury quickly changed the subject when he saw me and he looked kind of scared.

I gulped "I don't know. I can't remember anything about the crash. And my head hurts."

"Clint" he said and turned to him.

He skilled at me before he started talking "We were being followed by a lack truck, I knew something was going to happen. It bumped the car and Lizzie didn't panic but she did call him a few choice names. The guy done it again, next thing I knew something was fired at the car.

"I put my arm out in front of Lizzie so she wouldn't go through the windshield. She was already knocked out, I got her out of the impala just in time for it to go up in flames, it sent me to the ground and that's when she opened her eyes for a second then reclosed them.

"But, I'm fine Lizzie don't worry" he assured me as tears came to my eyes I pulled my legs up to my chest and buried my head into them.

"Lizzie" Tony said and sat on the other side of the bedxi looked up at him through my tears and said nothing they didn't expect me to say:

"I'm done with missions. I wanna go home Tony."

The shocked look on their faces was enough as I cried some more about what happened.. Clint is like a older brother, and I don't want this to happen again.