Twenty-Eight;

I sit in my room in the palace and looked out at he view of rthew rainbow bridge where everyone was working, Tony and Clint tried getting me to talk and Tor almost successfully did it..  But I was just a mess.

Loki brings me food and reads to me but, I don't pay attention. Until one day,

H closed the book with a thump and threw it on the bed before looking at me "I nknow he was your father, he told me. Come on Lizzie, talk with me."

"I'm half mortal" I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear, I swallowed "I'm also part Frostgiant" I whispered and looked at my hands then back up at Loki who was shocked "ai guess that is why the cold never bothered me. Huh?"

He sighed and pulled me into a hug "I remember when I found out I was a frost giant. At least you are not trying to take over a throne huh?" He said I smiled and pulled back from him to look at his eyes, he moved hair from my face.

"Loki, why did you fight him?"

He just stared at me and put a hand on my cheek "Shh, let's have that conversation another time" he said, I looked at him confused.

Then, he kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair as I smiled he pulled back a little bit and looked at me "Will you stay in Asgard? With me?"

"Loki-"

He gulped "Lizzie, I know it is short notice.. But, I've never really been this happy" he aid and ran his hand down my cheek to my shoulder, he looked me in the eyes "I can teach you some things. Magic mainly."

"But, Tony and the rest."

He ran his hands down my arms and held my hands "A month on midgard is two here" he said and smiled at our hands "Stay one month. Please."

I sighed and smiled at him "Would it be okay?"

"It would be fine. Even Odin likes you that says something."

I smiled and leaned against him and closed my eyes as he played with my hair "Loki... "

"Hmm."

I looked up at him "Thank you. If you hadn't of caught me when I fell off of the bifrost... Who knows what would of happened?"

"Your welcome. I had to save you."

I chuckled "And Tony saved Reindeer games" I said, he groaned.

--+

I stood in front of Tony and Clint, they hard saved the rest from the ship and Heimdall sent them home, I hugged Tony then Clint "I'll be home in a month" I said..

Tony sighed and looked at me "You sure? I mean, reindeer games is here and I don't really trust-"

"Tony" I scolded, Clint chuckled and hugged me "See you in a month, headphones."

I smiled at the nickname and let go, they went through the bifrost esxourted by Thor. I turned to Heimdall who smiles "I'll see you tomorrow to help with Nodelun and the LoField."

I nodded and turned to walk out of the bifrost, Loki saw me and grinned as he walked towards me and took my hands "I am going to give you the best two months of your life" he whispered and kissed me, I put a hand on his cheek.

"I can't wait" I whispered and he smiled.

The father I never knew is dead because I killed him, I am part human and part frost giant, and my cousin is down on earth worried about me as I spend time up here...

And I'm glad Tony doesn't know about me and Loki.