Twenty-Five;

"Surely Lizzie has dranked liqour before on Midgard" Fandral slurred as the fire danced on the shadows, I sighed and felt something drape something over my shoulders, I looked up to see Thor he had placed a coat around me.

"Fandral, Lizzie is more mature than any of us" he said.

Sif smiled "So, like me, she would rather watch you all become idiots than become drunk herself" she said as she sat beside me and smiled,  I nodded agreeing with her.

"Come now, just a sip won't hurt" Fandral slurred, Volstagg was eating leftovers from dinner while Hogun sat quietly drinking his own, Volstagg huffed "A small girl like the lady couldn't handle our Liquor, Fandral."

I sighed and rubbed my for head, Thor looked at me waiting and I said "Give me the damn liquor." Thor sighed as Fandral passed it around to me, I made a face at the bottle before turning it up and taking a huge gulp.

I made a face and gave it to Thor who passed it to Fandral "Happy?" I said, he chuckled and nodded as he took a swig of it, Sif rolled her eyes "Only Fandral could manage to piss someone off enough."

"Hmm, and here I thought I was the one that could easily piss someone off quickly."

Thor looked over my head "Brother! Join us!"

Loki sat between me and Thor on the log and sighed "I may as well, seeing as you pulled Lizzie away before I could ask her for another dance" he said, and looked at me. I mouthed sorry and he shook his head.

Thor chuckled "It was getting quite boring in there, I swear I saw father doze off a couple of times" he said, I smiled a so pictures Odin almost passing out on the throne and someone accidentally yelling and it wakes him up half angry half confused.

Loki sighed and looked at me he was thinking, I could tell the way his eyes and mouth moved at times, he then stood up and held a hand out to me "Well, I think I have something much more fun for me and Lizzie to do than sit around here with you, the three and Sif."

He pulled me up from the log and smiled when we we're out of ear shot he started running and pulled me as long with him.

"What are doing? Slow down" I said, he slowed a bit but only so I could catch up, when we we're in front of some trees he turned to me "Stay here. I will be right back."

Be vanished before my eyes and I sighed "Great, where did he go?" I said and frowned as I looked into the woods and crossed my arms.

Minutes passes ands I sat down near a tree and in the grass, I took off the heels which made my feet ache and looked up at the tree tops at the stars. It was beautiful and it made me happy, suddenly Loki appeared before me and held a glass bottle.

He smiled and gestured with his hands for me to stand "Follow me" he said and I followed him along the trees and to a small river stream where a little clearing was surrounded by trees, he sat down in the grass and looked at the stream.

I sat beside him as he took the top off the glass bottle and smiled at me "From Fandral's small collection. Evergh time he goes to a realm he gets a bottle from a place there" he said as he took a swig and I crossed my arms.

He looked down at me before making a green odd appear in his hand "What to see a trick? Mother taught me this when I was small" he said as I nodded and he threw thebnorb at the stream.

He seemed focused on it,then smiked as the stream came up outbof the river and down the other side,the water glowed green and it made me smile.

"That is very neat" I said, he smiled and looked at me before taking another sip from the bottle, he offered it to me but I refused and he scoffed. "You will take a sip from Fandral's liquior bottle but not mine? I'm offended.. Odin knows where he has been."

I smiled and shook my head "Fandral tricked me."

"Yes he tricked you. But, I am going to make you and you won't even realize I have.".

I rolled my eyes "Had how do you wish to do that? Eh, prince Loki?"

He smiled and leaned towards me "By.. Slowly and easily calling you names like sweet, precious and lovely until your so confused you actually need a drink."

I smiled and shook my head as I leaned my bhead on his shoulder "I'm not easy to confuse."

"Oh, really."

"Yes really."

He smirked "Then why would you rather spend time with Thor and them then me? "

"I don't."

He sighed "You ditched me in the ball room to hanbg out with him, you like him better dont you?"

"What? Loki you are making no sense!"

"I should have known."

I grabbed bthe biottle from him and took a sip of the liquor, he chuckled "And yet you say you can't get confused easily, and you don't drink."

I stopped realizing what I was doing "But, I don't drink. Your just messing withmy mind" i said,he took the bottle away from me and smikled as he laid back on the grass.

"I mess with no mind."

I smiled at the God of mischief before laying beside him, he looked at me and moved his arm under my head, I yawned and closed my eyes.

Only to be woken in the morning light by a loud thud near the palace that could be heard all over Asgard.