Twelve:

"Heads up!" I shouted and ducked behind the counter as the stove blew up, a piece of it landed beside me and rocked back and forth on the floor making a sound, everyone looked from the living room at me.

I smiled "Tony, can we afford another stove?" I asked a so stood up and dusted myself off, he sighed.

"The question is will Lowes give us another one.. We really need a cook."

I coughed and smoke came from my mouth making Steve laugh I smiled "Well.. Damn" I said and walked into the living room, and started to sit.

Tony grabbed my wrist "Do not sit! You have.. Black stuff from where the stove blew up!" He shouted, I scowled at him "Besides you need to be getting ready for the party" he said, I groaned.

"I'm not wearing a dress Tony."

He rolled his eyes "Wear a shirt and a skirt.. I don't care as long as it is decent. Just don't go around here naked as a Jay Bird" he said and sat in my place, I scoffed and walked off towards my room and yelled.

"Well hell there goes my present to the Avenger for the evening.. see the headlines! :STARKS LITTLE COUSIN WALKS AROUND PARTY BUTT ASS NAKED! That wpukld be something for the media!"

I could hear them laughing as ibwapked down the hall.

{Tony}

Captain laughed with the rest as Lizzie walked to her room shouting I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and turned to Clint "And yet you say she isn't a spawn of Satan?" I asked.

He cracked a grin "She isn't. She just likes giving you hell."

I rolled my eyes "Oh goody, can't wait to see what she wears tonight" I said sarcastically earning a smack to the head from my little sister.

"The dress she picked out is fully her style.. And after she is done with her hair for tonight it is going back to normal" Lyrics said and grinned.

I made a face "How worried should I be?"

"Tony! She is officially Twenty One.. Let her celebrate besides the present she has for all of you is great" Lyrica covered her mouth and I grinned.

"What present."

"Nothing!"

"Come on lyrics, you know something."

Clint smiled "Yeah what does little Headphones have planned?"

"Promised I would not tell."

"One little detail?" I asked and gave her my best sad look I could manage, she scowled and rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, fine! All I can say is it's for all of you."

I smiled and leaned back in the couch, this will be very interesting.

"Ready for my look?!" Was yelled a few minutes later and we all shouted back our response.

Everyone else was Yes I just sighed "Better be something good and not bad!"

"Your definition of good or mine?!" I could hear the smirk which just made me worry more, there will be lots of guys here and some of them her age.. They better not look or I will Iron Man up and-

She came out from the hall and gave a twirl with a laugh as she showed off her dress and hair, my mouth fell open and all I could do was jot speak but a little noise came from my mouth.

II think I'm going to kill a guy tonight if they even look her way, I thought as my protective side flipped from off to on, i stiffened as I looked at my little cousin and everyone in the room who even looked at her, I glared at