Nine:

"Help!"

"Someone?!"

I heard footsteps running and "Sheild your eyes!"

I covered my face with my arms and a huge hammer broke the glass, Fury reached in and grabbed me I put my arms around him as he pulled me out of the car "Permission to hug, sir?" I coughed.

Fury chuckled "You never had to ask" he said and laid me on the ground, I started a coughing fit and Clint got on his knees beside my head looking at me, I swatted him away and rolled onto my side gasping for air.

"Okay.. I get ruining a Impala, but a Camero?!" Tony shouted, I just looked at him as Fury and Loki helped me up.

"I-I S-saw-" I struggled to get out because my throat was scratched from all the coughing "There was a man.. Running away he wore all black.. I couldn't get out of the car" I said, and looked at Tony.

"Where the hell were you?!" I shouted making my throat hurt worse.

He held his hands up "Steve wanted to talk with me, I swear I was on my way back out here" he said.

I sniffed and looked up at Fury "Am I safe?"

He seemed lost in thought then looked down at me "I really don't have a answer to that" he said, and looked up "I need someone with her at all times."

"I got somewhere to be tonight" Tony said.

"Me and Bucky have date night" Lyrica said as they stood off to the side.

Thor smiled "Loki can do it."

"Uh, remember the last time Reindeer Games was at my place?" Tony asked, I smiled at him before nodding at Thor.

"Someone.. Please. I'm scared to be alone."

Loki sighed and smiled "Tell me when to come over tonight" he said.

Tony groaned "Your really letting him into my home?" I nodded and he gave me a look "I better have a home to come back to, Loki" he snapped towards the demi God.

--

"Okay, let no strangers in, keep the doors locked, Loki said he would be here at eight, do not answer any numbers unless it is me, lyrics or Fury or the others. And most importantly do not let him ruin this-"

"-home" I finished with him and rolled my eyes "Don't worry Tony."

He smiled "Be safe, see ya later tiny."

"Yeah, yeah" I waved at him and he went out the door, the automatic locks setting, I sighed and went back to reading my book.

I read for a bit as I let Supernatural play on the TV I heard "Romeo and Juliet, always found it entertaining" I jumped and dropped the book in the floor.

"Loki, damnit!" I hissed as I heared him chuckle, I sighed this is going to be a entertaining night.