Chapter Four: Game Night (Plus Hyper-ness)

You decided to take a nap after that little interupttion, and it was currently 6 in the morning. You sighed, thinking that it would be even harder to fall asleep now. You took a hot shower, after realizing that it was freezing. You wondered what to do now.

Your question was answered when yet another chime from your phone signaled that was someone was currently trolling/pestering you.

-- sassyLambent began pestering [chumHandle] at 6:14 --

SL: Hey. :3

Oh no. She wasn't using her quirk again...

CH: What the heck happened now?!

SL:....What?

SL:....

SL: Oh! Don't worry, I just really don't want to use my quirk.

SL: I may stick with with this for a lil' while.

CH: :l

CH: Okay, fine. What do you need?

SL: I was messaged by a certain troll that you will be joining Sollux, Tavbro and I today.

SL: This is true, right?

CH: Of course it is.

-- carcinoGeneticist joined conversation at 6:19 --

CG: THE HELL.

SL: Oh god.

CG: I FINALLY GET INTO THIS CONVERSATION ONLY TO FIND THAT YOU BITCHES ARE FUCKING COMMUNING OF THE MOST BORING OF SUBJECTS EVER THOUGHT OF IN ALTERNIAN HISTORY.

SL: Well we're not Alternian, asshat.

CH: Karkat.

CH: The hell?

CG: WHAT? ARE YOU SAYING THAT FRIENDS CAN'T JUMP INTO EACH OTHER'S PERSONAL BUSINESS FROM TIME TO TIME? BECAUSE YOU TWO FUCKERS DO THAT DO ME DAILY.

SL: Jegus fuck, KK. You remind me of my mother.

SL: Which I dislike with a passion.

CH: Guys.

CH: This will not fucking become a place where we vent of our feelings and generate hate for people we shouldn't hate.

CG: RIGHT, LIKE I'D LISTEN TO YOU.

CG: I AM THE FUCKING LEADER, YOU PEOPLE WILL LISTEN TO ME. YOU HEAR ME?

CH: shit.

SL: Awwww heeeeeellllll naw.

SL: KK, the fuck did you just say?

SL: Say anymore and I'll fucking strife with you.

CG:.....

CG: FUCK YOU GUYS.

-- carcinoGeneticist exited conversation at 6:27 --

SL: >:l

CH: Hey, Cori, I gotta go, K?

SL: Oh...

SL: Okay.

SL: But remember to get the snacks and shit! :D

SL: <3!!!!!

CH: ._.

SL: lol

-- sassyLambent ceased pestering [chumHandle] at 6:31 --

You sighed. It was yet a very...interesting conversation with your two comrades. And...it was also the first time you heard of KK in a few days. It was like he was completely avoiding you or something.