Chapter Seven: Finally (EPILOGUE)

The rest of the hour passed with you learning quite useful things about Spain and it's culture, but your mind always wandered back to what you had seen in the kitchen.

You wondered which one of them was the drunk one in the situation, and how they even managed to get the clothes. Maybe Karkat managed to convince someone in the team to get them those clothes? But if so, that person must have been more drunk than them...

You turned your attention back to Tavros. He was staring at you, then turned away quickly, blushing. It was adorable, honestly. You smiled, walking over to him, then kissing his nose.

At this, he blushed even more, hiding his face in hands. You giggled a little, until you felt something on your waist lift you up. You screamed, looking down to see a neutral-faced Karkat carrying you...somewhere.

When you were finally let go, you glared at Karkat as he let you drop to the ground. You also saw that the duct tape on his mouth was finally gone.

"Karkat! What the hell!?"

He stopped your questions with a glare.

"Jegus fuck, [Name]. I don't want to answer any of your dumb questions today, okay? I just want to know why you kissed that ass."

You stood up at this. "Karkat! He is not an ass! He's more of a sweetheart than you'll ever be, okay!? All you ever do is insult others and make others do what you want, you always try to get something done without taking the time to do it properly! You always rush through things and force people to do things your way! I can't even believe we're talking about this right now!"

Karkat blinked at you before crossing his arms over his chest. You realized that he was still wearing his dress, and it took all of your will power to not burst out laughing.

He didn't say anything though, which you found odd. He was also oddly...shivering. You frowned, and reached out a hand toward him, but he just slapped it away.

He glared at you again before storming off elsewhere. He flipped off Tavros and Cori, went to the bathroom to change, and went outside of Tavros' hive.

Both of them looked to you, expecting an answer. Instead you just ran out as well, leaving a flustered Cori and surprised Tavros back.

--- (AT YOUR APARTMENT) ---

You sighed, laying down on your couch of your apartment. You had asked Kanaya to come over to help you in your situation.

"...And I feel really bad about saying those things to him, but...He just made me so angry. I still can't believe he called Tav an ass..."

Kanaya listened to your current rant, bringing in as much information as she could.

"So, in short, you despise yourself for saying those crude objections to him, and wish to apologize but at the same time do not, and you despise this even more so?"

You nodded. "I just...Kanaya, what should I do?"

Kanaya thought for a moment before responding. "I believe you should go to his hive to apologize. It would best to get rid of this situation and clear it up as soon as possible to prevent it from getting even worse."

You nodded, going over to hug her. "Thanks, Kan. You really did help me. A lot."

She smiled, hugging you back. "It was a pleasure to, [Name]. Now hurry before things do get worse."

--- KARKAT'S HIVE. (Oh my gog I love Kanaya.) ---

You knocked on the door of the Vantas', only dressed in a red T-shirt and the same jeans from earlier. The door opened, revealing a stress-filled Kankri.