The last day

(jen's p.o.v)

It was the last day of taping friends i could'nt beleive that this was the end. It was the best thing that ever happened to me, well that and my amazing husband brad. I slide down the wall onto my bottom as i was waiting for the director to call out my name for me to walk onto the stage for our last bow.

Brad- hey sweetheart.

I look up and see my husband standing before me with a bunch of flowers and a big goofy grin the one that always warms my heart.

Jennifer- what are you doing here?

I say this quite shocked as he was supposed to be filming his new movie troy.

Brad- i left filming early because i knew you would need support, and who better than your husband.

I stand up and walk over to him, i wrap my arms around his neck and lean forward to give him a kiss.

Jennifer- your amazing you know that, i wisper ever so softly.

Brad- your amazing, so how are you feeling?

I look up at him with my arms still around his neck.

Jennifer- very emotional, i can't believe that its all over.

Brad- i know baby, i can't believe its over too, but i'm also happy that its over.

I look at him with a confused look on my face.

Jennifer- what do you mean? I ask him.

Brad- well now i get you all to myself.

With that he picks me up and twirls me around, i start to kiss him when Marta calls out my name.

On stage.

Marta kauffman- please welcome jennifer aniston.

I hop back on the ground and give brad one last peck, i then start walking out to the stage. The audience starts yelling and screaming, i quickly give them a wave and blew them a kiss then walked over and stood next to courteney cox.

I just stood there with tears in my eyes as i hear Marta, Kevin and David say that this was the end of our show. I was staring at the ground with tears falling down my cheeks as i feel someone put their finger under my chin. I look up and theres david schwimmy standing in front of me with a little smile on his face, but you could still see the sadness in his eyes.

David- hey jen, its going to be ok.

Jennifer- i know, its just going to be wierd not seeing you's all the time.

David- hey hey, just because its over doesn't mean we'll never see each other. I mean thats what weekends and gatherings are for.

I look up at him and give him a small sad smile.

Jennifer- yeah i guess your right.

David- hey look at me.

I look up at him.

David- i promise that nothing will ever come between the 6 of us.

I give him a smile and lean into hug him.

Jennifer- friends forever?

David- friends forever, and more.

Jennifer- love you swimmy swimster.

David- love you too jenny wenny.

Cut to a hour later.

Me and the rest of the cast said goodbye to the writers and directs etc but no before promising that we will all have lunch the following weekend.

I stand there looking around the empty set, i couldn't believe it was over 10 years and it was all finished. I know for a fact that i will never forget these last 10 years, they were the BEST 10 years of my career life. I suddenly fell these arms wrapping my waist and i instantly know that it was my husband.

Brad- are you ok baby?

With my back still against his chest, i wrap my arms around his neck.

Jennifer- i don't know if i can say goodbye yet.

Brad- well why don't you and cast have a couple of fairwell drinks up on the roof.

Jennifer- that actually sounds like a good idea.

Brad- i'll just meet you at home.

I turn around so i am now facing him.

Jennifer- what? Your not gonna come up.

Brad- well im not apart of it you know.

Jennifer- so, please i need you there.

I give him a pout and my puppy dog eyes that i knew he couldn't resist.

Brad- ok fine you convinced me, you and those eyes.

I wrap my arms back around his neck and give him a kiss.

Jennifer- thankyou honey, i love you.

Brad- i love you too, now lets find the cast.

He wraps his arms around me as we walk off and find the rest of the cast.