As long as i have you by my side.

(Jens p.o.v)

The next morning I woke up expecting brad to be beside me staring at me with his goofy smile like he always does, but all I found was a empty bed side and a note. I lean over and grab the note off his pillow and began to read it.

"good morning my beautiful wife, I knew you would panic that I wasn't beside you this morning but there's no need to. I'm down stairs making brekky please join me. I love you always"

- Brad xx

Ah the way he knew me, I was panicking a little but like he said there was no need too. I stand up and walk over into my wardrobe to grab my silk robe, I wrap it around my body tightly then headed down stairs.

As i walk into the dinning room I'm literally blown away. The dining room table was covered with a white satin table cloth with rose petals spread over it. Around the rose petals was bacon, eggs, bagels, pancakes, fruit salad and a Jug of juice.

I stood there with my mouth agape when i feel my husbands strong arms wrap around my waist.

Brad- surprise.

I turn around with a big smile on my face, i wrap my arms around his neck and lean forward so both our foreheads are touching.

Jennifer- a surprise it is.

Brad leans forward and kissed me on the lips.

Brad- good morning gorgeous.

Jennifer- morning to you too handsome.

Brad- so i see you like your surprise.

Jennifer- i do, i love it infact. What's it all for?

He grabs my hand and we walk over to one of the seatsu that's around the dinning table. He takes a seat then pulls me down to sit on his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and wraps my arms back around his neck whilst he puts his around my waist.

Brad- nothing really, just wanted to spoil you and lately i feel I haven't been living up to your expectations.

Jennifer- what do you mean?

Brad- you know being a good husband, making you happy.

I look into his eyes and i can see a little bit of sadness which makes me a little sad.

Jennifer- baby you are a good husband, the best actually. And as for you making me happy, you are making me happy more than you'll ever know.

Brad- i guess.

I lift up his chin with my index finger and make him look into my eyes.

Jennifer- as long as i have you by my side from this point on, then you'll always be making me happy.

He leans up and brushes my side fringe away from my eyes, he then gives me the most romantic kiss i have ever experienced, well except for the kiss he gave me when we were first announced as husband and wife.

Brad- as long as i have you by my side always, then I'm happy too.

This time i lean forward and give him a kiss.

Jennifer- i love you.

Brad- i love you too, always.

Jennifer- come on lets have breakfast.

I go to get off his lap but he pulls me back down.

Brad- no stay.

Jennifer- honey we need to eat.

Brad- and we can, but i want you on my lap. I've missed you, and these little moments we share, i wanna enjoy them before i have to go back filming.