Don't want to wait anymore.

It's been 5 days since I have seen brad in person and I've missed him terribly. We had video called each other nearly every night but wasn't the same as seeing each other in person. We both agreed that I would be picking him up from the airport, as we missed each other too much to wait. It was now 11:30am and I had to be there at 12:00 pm to pick him up at the airport .

I grab my leather jacket throwing it over my shoulder making my way downstairs. I lock up the house then jump into my car heading to the airport. On the way the way there my phone starts ringing I pull over to the side, I lean down fetching the phone seeing brad's name flash on the screen.

Jennifer- hello.

Brad- hey gorgeous, I'm just calling to let you know that I got in earlier.

Jennifer- oh okay, well I'm on my way I'll see you in about 5 minutes.

Brad- okay love you.

Jennifer- love you too.

I hang up throwing the phone back into my purse and resume driving. After some time I arrive at the airport, I drive to the side building turning the corner that leads to the central gate. There were many people outside and I couldn't catch a sight of brad. I park the car across the street lowering the window down to look for him. Suddenly my eyes recognize the handsome man who's walking out the automatic doors. I get out the car putting on my Gucci sunglasses hoping fans and paparazzi wouldn't recognize me. Even through a crowd of people, Brad emerges easily his eyes meeting mine. He looks around making sure there were no paparazzi then glued his eyes back to mine. As he gets closer I notice he has that goofy smile plastered on his face, I smile back trying to hold back tears that are threatening to fall. I couldn't wait any longer so I run forward launching myself into his arms, both hugging each other tightly. After a few minutes we release but with me still in his arms legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He leans forward brushing my side fringe out of my eyes and planting a kiss on the tip of my nose.

Jennifer- I missed you so much.

Brad- me too sweetheart.

I smile leaning forward kissing him passionately.

Brad- lets go before we get spotted.

We grab his bags throwing them into the car, I go to hop in the drivers seat but brad pulls me back.

Brad- I'll drive, you have rest.

Jennifer- thanks honey.

He gives me a peck on the cheek before speaking.

Brad- it's my pleasure.

We both get into the car instantly linking our hands together.

Brad- so how was lunch with the cast?

Jennifer- it was good to see everyone, I had a great day.

Brad- I'm glad you did, I'm so sorry for-

Jennifer- shh it's okay baby, I know It was out of your control. Lets just move on okay?

Brad- of course, I love you.

Jennifer- I love you too.

We arrive home minutes later collapsing onto the couch.

Brad- you mind is I take a nap, I'm kinda jet lagged?

Jennifer- no of course not, I fact I'm going to join you I have not had much sleep.

Brad- why's that?....he asks intrigued.

Jennifer- well last night I couldn't sleep because I was too excited knowing I would be seeing you in the morning, and the nights before that it was just hard because I couldn't fall asleep in your arms like i'm used of doing.