A night out.

The next morning I woke up to find brads arms wrapped around my waist, with our hands linked together. That's how we always fell asleep, we just were and felt so connected. I look up at brad to see he was already staring down at me.

Jennifer- your gonna have to stop doing that you know...I whisper.

Brad- what?

Jennifer- staring down at me whilst I'm sleeping.

Brad- I just can't help it, your so damn beautiful that I can't help but stare.

I giggle and roll over snuggling up to brad, I look up at him smiling.

Jennifer- good morning honey.

Brad- good morning gorgeous.

He leans down to kiss me but I put my hands over my mouth.

Jennifer- no kissing until I brush my teeth.

Brad- um since when have you cared about that?

Jennifer- since today.

Brad- well I don't care.

He jumps on top of me trying to pull my hands away from my mouth but fails to do so.

Brad- jennnn, please just one little peck.

Jennifer- no sorry sweetie.

Brad- argh.

He rolls off me and lays back on his side of the bed.

Jennifer- I was just teasing you baby, you can have a kiss.

This time I roll on top of him leaning down kissing him passionately.

Jennifer- is that enough?

Brad- nope...he says grinning.

So I kiss his chin, cheek, nose, foreHead, neck then finally his lips. I feel brad immediately respond pushing his tongue into my mouth. His hands travel from my back down to my ass giving it a gentle squeeze causing me to moan. I run my fingers through his thick hair as his kisses move down to my neck. As things start to get hot I pull away.

Jennifer- come on, we've gotta start packing.

Brad- we can do that later, he says pulling me back down kissing me.

I Immediately break the kiss standing up and walking over wrapping my robe around my body.

Jennifer- no we can't it will never get done, now get that ass of yours out of that bed right now.

He looks up at me sending me the puppy dog eyes.

Jennifer- it's not going to work and you know it.

Brad- argh, he says hitting the pillow in frustration. He slides out of bed walking over to retrieve his robe. He wraps it around himself and then folds his arms over his chest.

Brad- you know what, one day when you really want me I'm not gonna put out just to make you suffer. Just like your doing to me now.

Jennifer- oh really , well I can tell you right now that It ain't gonna work.

Brad- oh and why will that be?

I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck slowly making their way down to his ass.

Jennifer- because I'm too irresistible, even you said so yourself.

Brad- oh I really believe I'll be able to resist you easily.

Jennifer- well we'll see, oh and one more thing.

Brad- yes, and what might that be?

I lean forward putting my lips against his ear.