Saying goodbye.

(jen's p.o.v)

After our farewell drinks (we were all crying and laughing at some memories) we all went back down to the set to say goodbye one last time. We were all looking around both apartments (monica and chandlers) and (joey and rachel's) for something that we could take home as memory of the show and the great times that we had all shared.

Courteney- i want the french poster that's above the tv in monica and chandlers.

I kept looking around for something that i could take then i remembered something.

Jennifer- oh i would like to take the yellow frame that is hanging around the peep hole.

I walk over to the apartment door and unhook the yellow frame from the door. I then walk to to brad and hold up the frame.

Jennifer- look sweetie, we could get a peephole in our new house and hang this around it.

Brad- good idea, it will look great sweetheart.

As soon everyone had found their memory momento, we all huddled one last time saying a final goodbye to the apartment and to each other promising that we'll always be friends and that we would have lunch the following weekend with Marta, david and kevin.

I stood just looking around the set for a little while longer remembering things, then brad came up from behind and kissed to back on my neck.

Brad- are you ok baby?

Jennifer- no but i will be.

Brad- everythings going to be ok, i love you.

I turn around so i am facing him.

Jennifer- it will be ok, it's just going to take some time getting use to and i love you too. Thankyou for being here tonight.

I give him a nice kiss.

Brad- my pleasure, anything for you. You wanna get going?

Jennifer- yeah lets go.

We walk over to the apartment door and i turn out the lights.

Jennifer- bye apartment, thankyou you'll be forever missed.