6: He Knows

Hang on...lemme do one of those things they do on TV...

Previously on 'Posing As Mariah'...

Roc and Roe ran up to me, with their arms outstretched, "Bye, Auntie B!"

"See y'all later, my little rascals!" I smiled, hugging them back.

........

A man came through the door, with a clipboard in his hand, "Mariah Carey?"

"That would be moi, Monsieur Chapelle!" I chirped, standing up and walking over to the man in question.

Pray to God, that you got it right, Bianca...

The man chuckled to himself, before pulling me in for a friendly hug, "Mariah, how are you doing?"

........

The man put his hands up, "Woah! Mariah, is that you?!"

Oh yeah - still wearing this wig...

I threw the wig off my head and took the net from my hair, revealing my dark brown locks. His jaw dropped to the floor. I put the gun in my pocket.

"Who the heck are you?!" He demanded.

*******CONTINUED******

*Present time*

"Um, what are you doing in my apartment, b****?!" I asked, avoiding his question.

"YOUR apartment? This is Mariah's apartment, not yours b****!" Nick responded.

"Well, I live here, so technically this is my apartment." I retorted, "I do pay my rent around here, broke ass."

"Oh yeah? What's your name?"

"Bianca. Miss Carey to you."

"Wait...weren't you-"

"Yup, I was in the 'Heartbreaker' video & the 'Boy (I Need You)' video too."

"Soooo...if your last name is 'Carey' and you live here...how are you related to my wife?"

Wife? Per-lease, y'all separated last year!

"Number one, Mariah is not your wife anymore...you're just too scared to sign the divorce papers because you are broke and lame af...And two, I am her sister." I explained, rolling my eyes.

"Are you Alison?"

"Do I look like a drug addict and prostitute?" I asked him. He was silent, so I spoke again, "Yeah, I didn't think so either."

"If you are her sister and you're not Alison...Morgan, are you transgender?"

Seriously, he CANNOT be any dumber than this!

I've probably seen his child-ass on 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?'

I slapped my hand to my forehead, dragging my hand down my face in presence of such stupidity.