chapter 2

I'm sorry for the short first chapter, I know it sucked... I'm sorry :c but I'll try to make my chapters longer, I promise!! anyways, I hope you like this chapter! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey's P.O.V.

Sawyer and I were now walking back home, hand in hand. I loved holding his hand in my own. It felt good...it felt right. But there was a question that still needed an answer.

Joey: hey Sawyer...so are we...dating now...?

I asked slowly and quietly

Sawyer: well...do you want to? Go out I mean...

I smirked

Joey: Sawyer Hartman, are you asking me to date you?

Sawyer started to blush.

Sawyer: you're the one who asked in the first place...but yes I guess you could say I am.

Joey: oh nuh uh boy. If you're going to ask me out, you better do it properly.

I said while giggling a bit.

Sawyer looked at me with amusement in his eyes and grinned.

He then stopped walking, causing me to stop as well. He let go of my hand, and then put both of his hands on either side of my face.

I could feel my cheeks begin to burn.

Sawyer: Joey Graceffa, will you be my boyfriend?

I could hear the love, plain as day, in his voice. I smiled from ear to ear.

Joey: hmmmm...let me think about it...

I said teasingly.

Sawyer smiled as well.

Sawyer: if you don't answer right now I won't let you have any chicken for a month.

Joey: okay okay yes!!!!!

I immediately responded.

Sawyer smiled and laughed.

Sawyer: Good

then we kissed for the second time that day.

I was dating Sawyer...my best friend and the love of my life...this was definitely a dream. And I don't want to wake up anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what do you think? :) I tried harder on this chapter haha. And don't worry, there'll be drama galore soon enough! And I'm going to try to update every day (I'll try my best) Thanks for reading!~♥