chapter 3

Sawyer's P.O.V.

I can't believe it! I'm finally with Joey!! The person I've loved for so long!

'this is insane...!!' I thought to myself.

Joey and I were almost back to the apartment, and when we were only a few blocks away, I quickly pulled Joey into a small alley.

Joey: wha...?

I kissed him passionately. He didn't do anything for a split second, but then started kissing back. I licked his lips softly, silently asking for entrance. He giggled a little, denying entrance.

' tease' I thought

I pulled back and looked at him with a small smirk on my face.

Sawyer: you want to play that way? Well then, let's play.

********

We were back at the apartment and I was cooking some "chickenanya" for Joey.

I loved when he added "anya" to words...it was so cute.

I chuckled slightly at that thought, and apparently Joey heard me because the next thing I knew, Joey's arms were wrapped around my waist, his head on my shoulder, and his body was pressed against mine from behind.

Joey: what's so funny babe?

Babe? I chuckled when he said that

Sawyer: since when do you call me babe?

Joey: since right now

he smiled and placed a few light kisses on my neck. I stood there while he did this, clearly enjoying it. But when the light kisses started to turn into urgent nibbles and bites, I slipped away from his grasp with a smirk plastered on my face.

Joey: hey!! Why'd you do that?!

"payback" was my only reply other than the smirk that was still on my lips.

However, when I looked at Joey and saw his bottom lip stuck out like a small child who didn't get a cookie like the rest of the children, I couldn't help but feel awful. It also didn't help when Joey plopped himself down on the kitchen floor and crossed and his legs and arms. He was always too cute to ignore, even on a daily basis, but this. This was crossing the line of adorable.

"do you have to do that?" I asked as I sat down in front of him. "do what?" he asked.

I smiled as I put one hand on his cheek, and ran my thumb over the smooth skin.

"why do you have to be so damn irresistible?" I asked. He just smiled as his cheeks turned an unmistakable shade of pink.

I planted a soft kiss on his lips before I got up, smelling the chicken. Joey got up as well.

"Your 'chickenanya' is done, love" I announced, putting it on a plate for him. I turned around to see him smiling that breathtaking smile of his. I smiled back as I handed him the plate.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Joey asked me as he began eating. "I'm not that hungry, I figured I'd wait until dinner" I said. "Are you sure Sawy? I haven't noticed you eating that much lately" He said, the concern was clear in his voice.

He was right...I've been stressed out quite a bit lately. I was so worried about telling Joey how I felt about him that I forgot to take care of myself.

"you're right... I'll eat a big dinner, I promise" I said smiling.

Suddenly, a huge grin spread across Joey's face. "Let's go out to dinner! I know a great place!" he exclaimed. I blinked a couple of times before grinning.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked with a smirk. Joey smiled and his cheeks once again flushed with slight embarrassment. "Y-yeah...I guess I am! So? Is it a date?" He asked me in a cute voice.

I smiled sweetly "absolutely" I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and there you go! right on time too!! I realize I changed my writing style like halfway through this chapter...I'm sorry but I'm much more comfortable writing it this way, instead of mostly dialogue :P anyways! Next chapter is their date night! Hopefully things will go smoothly...but you never know >:3 till next time, my lovelies~♥