chapter 5

Sawyer's P.O.V.

It took me about 15 minutes to pick out an outfit-a grey tank top, thin black jacket, a pair of regular skinny jeans, and some random shoes- and do my hair.

I walked downstairs to wait on the couch for Joey. "Hey Joey, are you almost ready?" I called. "Yeah hang on a sec!" the reply came from upstairs.

I checked Twitter while I waited, seeing a picture of Shane and Lisa. "they're so cute... and they look so happy" I mumbled. I used to have a huge crush on Shane, and even though I knew he didn't like me back, it never stopped me from trying to win Shane over. Spending tons of time with him, buying him things, complimenting him all the time... I was like a teenage girl when it came to him.

"who looks so happy?" I heard Joey asked as he stood right in front of me, smiling. I smiled back as I looked him over, he looked amazing. He was wearing his dark plaid shirt, dark skinny jeans, and red boat shoes. I smiled as I looked at my beloved, and remembered how I got over Shane in the first place.

"no one Joey... no one" I smiled before standing up and catching Joey's lips in a breathtaking kiss.

Joey stood there for a moment after I pulled away, he kept smiling. "what is it?" I asked and smiled back.

"nothin' babe" Joey giggled and sauntered past me to the door, grabbing his keys. I smiled and walked behind him, capturing his hips before we walked out of the apartment.

He smiled and let me wrap my arms around his waist and hug him. "I love you Joseph Graceffa" I whispered against his neck before gently kissing it.

He smiled and turned around in my arms, only to wrap his arms around my neck and hug me back. "I love you too Sawyer Hartman. But don't call me Joseph. it's just Joey" he smirked and pulled away and walked out of the apartment. "Come on boy!! we have a date!" he called to me. I blushed lightly and followed him to his car.

~~~~

We drove for awhile before we came to a cute little restaurant that had a buffet.

"I love this place" Joey said as we walked in and found a seat.

"do you come here a lot??" I asked as I sat next to him. He smiled and nodded "yeah I came here with Cat a lot a while back" Cat... God I hate her so much...!

I'd never tell Joey how I truly felt about Cat, it would've either broken his heart or made him hate me or both...

I hated Cat because of how she was always clinging to Joey, but now that he was mine, I wouldn't have to worry about that...

I smiled at my little cutie "cool" I said. "wanna get food now??" he asked me and smiled back. I nodded and we got up and both got a lot of food.

We finished our meal about an hour later and decided to leave the restaurant and go back home.

We got in Joey's car and started driving home. I smiled as a Panic At The Disco song came on the radio and Joey sang along loudly, making me laugh. I smiled again and held his hand as he drove. "I love you so much Joey"

He looked over at me and then smiled as we looked deeply into each other's eyes, both sets overflowing with love and adoration. "I love you too Sawyer"

We smiled at each other for a moment longer. Then we heard tires screeching and a horn honking and we both snapped our heads foward just in time to see the semi, crashing into us head on.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! CLIFFHANGERS!! I wanted to something different so there! :3 okay so I know It's been waaaaaaaay too long since I updated, but remember I have my limits too ^-^ okay lovelies, until next time:

May the odds be ever in your favor...

GOOOOOOOOOOOODBYE!♥