Chapter 4

Hey guys!! Chapter 4 is FINALLY HERE!!!!! *squeals* okay I'll talk more about this later, now enjoy this wonderful chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey's P.O.V.

I pecked Sawyer on the lips and continued eating my chicken. "Oh my goodness gracious this chicken is yummy-anya!" I said. He blushed and smiled. He then adjusted his hair and leaned back against the counter. We made eye contact and blushed again.

Once I was finished with my food, I stood up and cleared my dishes. "Do you wanna go watch t.v. for a little while before we go on our date?" Sawyer asked me and smiled. "Of course! " I responded and grinned back. I took his and we made our way to the couch.

We sat down and he put his arm around mt shoulders. I snuggled into the crook of his neck while he rested his head on top of mine. "I love you." He murmured.  "Me too!" I said back. He smiled and flipped through the channels for a little while before choosing a random show. We sat there comfortably for about an hour then we both slowly fell asleep in each other's loving grasp.

Sawyer's P.O.V.

Joey shifted in my arms and I woke up, suddenly alert. I took my arm out from behind his head and scratched it. I sat up and picked up my phone. I saw the time, 5:24. I shook Joey lightly, waking him up and he yawned. His hair was slightly rumpled and I laughed.

He reached out towards me and brought my head to his and kissed me. He smiled into the kiss. He started to bite my bottom lip but I pulled away. "Joey, we're going on our date in an hour, don't you want to get ready?" I asked him.

He pouted but stood up anyways. He marched to the stairs to go to his room, but I followed him. I grabbed his waist gently and he stopped. I turned him around so that he was facing me. "Babe, we'll have plenty of time to kiss later." I purred into his ear. He shivered and I let go, smacking his cute little ass as he went up the stairs. "Sawyer!" He exclaimed and I laughed, then headed to my room and started getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and there you go! that was the first chapter from MillySanchez! is she great or what?! I love you Milly, you're fantastic! I hope you guys liked it, and next Friday's update will be my chapter!

so!

until next time children...

may the odds be ever in YOUR favor...

GOOOOODBYE!!!