Chapter 1

A/N: The picture is too cute!! T-T

--

Baekhyun's POV:

Well time to start cleaning then... I decided to go downstairs and into the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies. Before I could make it to the kitchen, I heard my parents speak to Chanyeol. "Oh I'm so glad you decided to stay with us Chanyeol. I hope you feel right at home, okay?" My mom said. Chanyeol just nodded, he didn't want to be rude. 

As I walked in, everything went quiet. "Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?" I flinched. "I was just going to get some cleaning supplies.." I said slowly. "Well then go get it. You're disturbing our lovely guest." I quickly nodded, grabbed the stuff I need and ran upstairs. Only until graduation Baek. You can do this. Right? Right.

Ugh, this is so much to clean. Damn, I have to do this all my myself? I would ask Mary, but she already done so much for me.

Chanyeol's POV:

I watched Baekhyun run up the stairs in a hurry. How could his parents treat him like that? That's wrong. I ignored Baekhyun's parents and just look at the stairs. I feel really bad. I want to help him out. "Excuse me to interrupt Mr. and Mrs. Byun, but I need to rest now." "Oh of course dear, sorry to hold you up." Mrs. Byun said. I gave her a small smile and went upstairs.

Before I reached my (well Baek's room), I heard a crash from upstairs. "AH GOD DAMN IT!" someone yelled. I quickly ran up the stairs, leading to the attic and saw someone on the floor. "Are you okay?! What happened?" I asked concerned. The person looked up and it was Baekhyun. "Ah, I'm okay. I just tripped and stuff. Don't worry." Baekhyun got up and was limping.

"Baekhyun! You're limping!" I said. Baekhyun looked down with wide eyes. "Oh, I guess I am." He said sighing. He went towards the broom and starting sweeping slowly. I shook my head, grabbed a duster and started to clean off the webs. "Hey, what are you doing?" I turned to Baekhyun. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm helping you out." "I don't need help, I'm fine."

"Look at least let me make it up to you for taking your room and stuff okay? I insist on helping it's no big deal and plus you are limping. With that condition, it'll take maybe two days to get everything cleaned up." Baekhyun pursed his lips and then mumbled a small "okay, thanks." I nodded my head and off we went to clean. 

Baekhyun's POV:

Finally! We are finished with my room

Finally! We are finished with my room. It looks really nice now. "Thank you Chanyeol for helping me clean and stuff." I said. Chanyeol smiled and nodded. Mary came up the stairs and her eyes went wide. "OMO! Your room looks really nice Baekhyun!" I laughed and smiled. "Thank you." Mary look at Chanyeol and said, "It's time for dinner Chanyeol. Go on, they are waiting for you." Chanyeol look at me.

"Aren't you coming?" Chanyeol asked me. I didn't want to tell him, that they didn't allow me to eat with them at dinner time. "Ah, I'm not hungry. You can go on ahead." I said with a small smile. Chanyeol looked at me weirdly. "If you say so.." with that, Chanyeol went downstairs. I sighed and Mary came towards me to hug me. "It's okay sweetheart, don't worry I'll save you dinner okay?" I smiled and nodded. 

Mary went back downstairs and helped serve dinner. I laid on my bed and sighed. Maybe sleep will help me. I decided to take a nap and close my eyes. Soon enough, I'm surrounded my darkness.

~Four Hours Later~

I woke up and groaned. Damn, I'm hungry now. I look at the time and saw that it was eleven at night. My parents should be sleeping now. I slowly walked down the stairs, trying not to make any sounds and went into the kitchen. I checked the microwave and there it was, my dinner. I heat it up and took it out to eat. After I was finished, I washed the dishes and grab a glass of water to drink.

Once I was satisfied, I walked upstairs and into my room. Tomorrow is school. Sigh. I don't want to go but I have to. I need to finish school, graduate, and move far far away from here. I need to make friends but I don't know how to. I'm quiet in school and shy. People already find me weird. Sigh whatever. Just focus on school and nothing else. 

I took a shower, changed into my pajamas, and went under the covers. It's pretty peaceful up here. Nice and quiet, I like it. Maybe up here to the attic wasn't so bad after all. I smiled and closed my eyes. Well tomorrow is a new day. I hope everything goes well. Please go well..

--

--

Chapter 1 finished! It could of been better but I'm still new at this so please bare with me xD

I love you all and thanks for reading and commenting on my books!! Saranghaeee <3

-Becka-nim

Words: 873