Chapter 6

Baekhyun's POV:

"Baek...Baek..wake up..yahh.." I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. My eyes widened because Chanyeol was really close to my face. He smiled widely when my face became red. "Finally you're awake. Dinner is ready." I shyly nodded and before I can get out of bed, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me and then give me a kiss. My heart fluttered whenever he kiss me. I close my eyes and kiss him back, as my arms were wrapped around his neck. 

We eventually broke off the kiss and smiled. "I'll see you downstairs Baek." I nodded with a smile and he gave me a peck before going downstairs. I was fangirling so hard when he left. I quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up and went towards the dining room. As I arrive, my parents and Chanyeol were having casual talks. 

My eomma looked at me with concern. "How is my baby doing? Is your cheek okay?" I slowly reached up to my bandaged cheek. I forgot all about it. "I'm fine...it doesn't hurt anymore..." I looked up and my eomma just smiled. I looked at my appa and his eyes shown a sign of relief. 'Seriously, what is happening?'

After we finished our dinner, I quickly excused myself and went to my room to work on my homework. A few minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and it was Chanyeol. "Can we do our homework together?" I nodded and he took a chair and sat next to me and we began doing our homework. Hours went by until we are finally finished. 

I sighed in relief. "Thank god we finished. I was about to give up!" Chanyeol laughed when I pouted. He leaned over and pinched my cheeks. "I'm glad we are finished too, and stop being so damn cute, or I wouldn't be able to control myself." My cheeks flushed red and I hid my face in my hands. Chanyeol removed my hands and leaned his forehead onto mines. "You are really cute, you know that right?" Chanyeol whispered. 

I shook my head, indicating that I didn't know. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. He held my cheeks in his hands as I kept my hands onto his shoulders. Soon the kiss became heated and I was suddenly lying on my bed with Chanyeol hovered over me. While we were making out, his tongue entered mine as we fight for dominance. Of course Chanyeol won and a few moments later, I moaned through our kissing. 

We broke it off and I covered my mouth. "Wasn't that a sexy sound." I blushed again. Damn it Baek, why do you keep on blushing?! Chanyeol caressed my cheeks. "Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded my head. "I'm fine Channie.." Chanyeol nodded and we lay next to each other and got to know of each other better. Eventually we both fell asleep, cuddling with each other closely. 

Author's POV:

Mary came up the stairs, wanting to check on Baekhyun but stopped in her tracks. She went over and pulled the covers on the sleeping Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Mary smiled, turned off the lights, and went back downstairs. 

Morning came and Chanyeol woke up. Chanyeol looked to his right and was in awe. Baekhyun looked amazing under the sunlight. His milky pale skin looks really soft, his hair was pointing in different directions and his pink lips was parted. Chanyeol really wanted to kiss him but he doesn't want to bother him...or maybe just a small peck?

Chanyeol quickly gave Baekhyun a peck but was suddenly pulled down for a longer kiss. Chanyeol face was red this time when they broke off the kiss. Baekhyun just smirked up at Chanyeol. "You were taking forever, so I thought I should make the first move." Baekhyun got up and stretched. He pulled Chanyeol along with him so they can brush their teeth together. Once they were done getting ready, they went to the kitchen for breakfast. 

"I see that the both of you had a goodnight sleep. Chanyeol and Baekhyun blushed at what Mary said and ate their breakfast shyly. Mary waved them both goodbye as they made their way to school with Baekhyun's car. Luhan, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun was waiting for them at the front entrance when they arrived. Kai and Sehun tackled Chanyeol, almost making them fall, as Luhan and Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun a gentle hug.

They made their way to class talking about what they were going to do on the weekends. "So Baekhyun, Chanyeol, you guys have any plans for the weekend?" Sehun asked. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other and looked back at Sehun shaking their heads no. Sehun smiled and said, "Why don't we all go on a mini vacation? My parents own a beach house and it's hot over there. So I thought that we can have some fun and relax before we take our exams."

They all looked at one another and then nodded their heads with excitement. Soon they all waved goodbye and headed to their class. Of course Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun is in the same class, as Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun were in another. Throughout the whole day, Lee Min and his friends didn't bother them at all. Either that was a good thing, or they were planning on getting Chanyeol back.

Baekhyun and his friends were at lunch eating and talking about their crushes. "I think I like Sehun...but I'm afraid to tell him." Luhan said worriedly. "I think you should tell him when we are on vacation." Kyungsoo said. "I'll tell him, if you tell Kai that you like him." Kyungsoo eyes widened and then he murmured 'fine'. They both looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was just eating his strawberries minding his own business, until he felt eyes directly at him. 

Baekhyun had half a strawberry in his mouth as his eyes went wide at his friends. Chewing the strawberry and gulped it down, he said, "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" "How about you Baekkie? Do you like anyone?" Luhan said with a smirk. Baekhyun tried to hide the blush creeping up his cheeks but he couldn't control them. Luhan and Kyungsoo smirked at Baekhyun.

"Is it Chanyeol Baek? Hmm?" Both of them laugh because by now, Baekhyun's face was the same color as those strawberries. "Yeah...I-I like him.." Baekhyun was embarrassed. Luhan and Kyungsoo cooed at how cute Baekhyun was being. Soon the taller of 3 sat down with them. Kai was next to Kyungsoo, Sehun next to Luhan and Chanyeol next to Baekhyun. "Why is Baekhyun's face red?" Kai asked. 

Chanyeol looked over and indeed Baek's face was pure red. "Are you sick?! Are you okay?!" Chanyeol was freaking out as he felt Baekhyun's forehead and cheeks. The two smaller was laughing their butts off as Kai and Sehun was confused. "Y-YAH PABO! I'm fine! I'm not sick.." Chanyeol stopped what he was doing and looked at Baek. "Are you sure?" Baekhyun nodded his head and Chanyeol didn't look convinced but he let it go. 

Finally it was after school and they all decided to head home and pack for their trip. Baekhyun didn't know what to pack so he decided to put whatever he thought would be appropriate for the beach. Chanyeol on the other hand was packed and ready to go. Baekhyun decided that he would wear some eyeliner, since he haven't done it in so long. Once Baek showered, he got dressed and then applied some eyeliner. His lips were naturally pink, so all he had to do was put on some chapstick.

"Baekhyun are you ready to go?" Chanyeol yelled. "Yeah, I'll be down in a sec!" Baekhyun put his makeup in his suitcase, and carried it downstairs. Chanyeol looked up when Baek came down and kept staring at him, more specifically his eyes. Baekhyun was uncomfortable under Chanyeol's gaze, so he mumbled shyly. "Do I look okay Channie?" Chanyeol snapped out of the gaze and replied, "O-of course you do! You always l-look good!" Chanyeol cursed in his head for stuttering and Baekhyun giggled cutely.

'Baek will be the death of me, I swear. No one is supposed to be this cute and sexy...AT. THE. SAME. TIME!' Chanyeol thought. They heard a car horn and walked out to the car. They put their stuff in the trunk, with the help of Chanyeol and they got in the car. Luhan was driving with Sehun in the passenger seat. Kai and Kyungsoo was in the backseat as well with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They all yelled out "VACATION!!" and begin to drive off. 

~End of Chapter 6~

------

A/N: Ehh this chapter was meh -.- Hope you like it! I decided to update this, since I haven't in so long. Thanks for supporting this book and is patient with me xD Saranghae Chanbaekkies <3

| Becka-nim |

Words: 1497