Chapter 7

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1k+ reads. Omg I feel like I'm not used t writing anymore xD

--

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and the rest of their friends are finally going on vacation. Sehun decided it was a nice time to relax, before hitting those exams. Finally they arrived at Sehun's beach house and man on man was it an amazing site. Everyone eyes widened at how huge the house was.

Everyone began hitting Sehun and demanding why they haven't told them before. "Ow! Ow! Guys stop hitting me!!" Sehun said angrily. Everyone apologized but still wanted answers. "My parents just got this house since last month, that's why. Good thing I parked the car before we crashed from all those hits you guys gave me." 

Luhan and Sehun went in first, then Kai and D.O, and then Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "This house is really gorgeous Channie. Don't you think?" Baekhyun said happily. Chanyeol nodded his head and grabbed Baekhyun's hands and hurry up after the others.

"Even the living room looks nice! Oh man, we are just staying here for the weekend?!" Kai exclaimed

"Even the living room looks nice! Oh man, we are just staying here for the weekend?!" Kai exclaimed. Luhan pouted because he wanted to stay longer. Sehun noticed and went over and ruffled Luhan's hair. "Don't worry guys, remember we have summer." "But that's a long time from now!" D.O said. Sehun just sighed and started telling everyone their rooms.

"Hey Chanyeol, Baekhyun. Do you guys want to share a room or separately?" Sehun asked with a smirk. Baekhyun blushed and Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I don't mind any. I'll let Baekhyun pick." Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol cutely and mumbled, "I don't mind sharing." 

Sehun smirked and escorted them to a fancy room. "Well looky here love birds, you guys get the best room in the house." Sehun left them and Chanyeol and Baekhyun eyes were wide. "Th-this is our room?" Baekhyun said. "Uh..yeah." Chanyeol agreed.

"This is Sehun and his parents house

"This is Sehun and his parents house. Why didn't Sehun take this one instead?" Baekhyun questioned. Chanyeol just shrugged. "I don't know, Baek." Both of them decided to unpack and then meet with everyone else and hit the beach.

" Both of them decided to unpack and then meet with everyone else and hit the beach