Chapter 10

A/N: Thank chu for 14k+ :3

I might end this book soon, writer's block and stuff >.< I cry

---------

Baekhyun woke up, his eyes droopy from crying last night. He got up slowly and looked out the window, watching cars past bye. "Baekhyun?" Baek turned his head and looked at Mary. "Yes?" Mary went towards Baek and hold his hands. "Your parents are downstairs, I have a feeling they are going to tell you the news." Baekhyun looked down and sniffled. "Oh honey, everything is going to be okay." Baekhyun leaned his head on Mary's shoulder and cry.

Once Baekhyun finished freshening up, he walked towards the dining room and sat down. "So son, we have an announcement to make and you don't a say in this." Baekhyun winced at his father's threatening tone. Baekhyun looked at the table. 'Where is Chanyeol?' "We didn't for you to be an arrange marriage. It will benefit the company well and who knows, maybe you two can fall in love and give us grandchildren.  A new heir would be nice." 

Baekhyun grimaced and poke at his food. His father smiling proudly while drinking his coffee. Meanwhile, his mother was looking at him worriedly. She may not be the best and may be cruel, but she would never force her son to do something like this. Shocking, I know. "Um, where's Chanyeol?" Mr. Byun stopped drinking his coffee. "Oh, well we decided to call his parents and think it's about time for him to go home."

Baekhyun eyes widened. "B-but it's only but two months!" "Baekhyun. Calm down your tone." Mr. Byun said sternly. Baekhyun sat down slowly, eyes tearing up. Mrs. Byun looked at Baekhyun sadly. "I'm d-done. I'm going to rest up." Baekhyun quickly got up and ran towards his room. Mrs. Byun sadly watch her son leave, tears falling from his eyes. Mr. Byun tsked. 

"Don't worry, he'll soon see what I did. It's whats best for him." Mrs. Byun kept quiet, glancing where Baek disappeared to. Baekhyun quickly picked up his phone and called Chanyeol.

~ Ring Ring ~

"Baek?"

"Chanyeol? Where did you go? Are you okay?"

Chanyeol quietly chuckle. 

"I'm fine baby. I'm okay. I'm just at home."

"Wh-what is going to happen now? I-I don't want to get married to some girl. I only want to marry you, and you only."

Chanyeol smiled and looked around his room, suitcases shown. 

"Baek baby, I want you to listen carefully okay?"

Baekhyun gulped nervously.

"What is it?"

"I need you to pack everything in suitcases. We are going to run away."

Baekhyun eyes widened. 

"Wh-what? What about Mary? M-my dad? What if he finds us?"

Chanyeol chuckle.

"Don't worry baby, I got everything planned. I already told Mary before I left. I'll tell my parents once I leave."

"O-okay Yeol."

"I'll pick you and Mary at midnight, okay baby? I'll see you then and be careful. I love you Baekhyun."

"I love you too Yeol. I'll be careful. We will see you then."

Baekhyun hanged up and sighed. He turned around and he saw his mother standing there. He gasped. 'She found out!' "I won't stop you." Baekhyun tilt his head in confusion. "Wh-what?" "I won't stop you or Mary from leaving Baekhyun. I know how much you love Chanyeol and I know I am not the best mom, ever since you were born and I'm sorry."

Baekhyun couldn't believe it. How does he know she is telling him the truth. Mrs. Byun hugged Baekhyun tightly. Baekhyun cautiously hug her back. "To make up for what I've done, I'll help you leave. I want what's best for you. I want you to live a happy life and marry someone you love. I know I won't ever see you again, but I hope you know that I love you honey."

Baekhyun teared up and his mother wiped away his tears. "I love you sweetheart." Baekhyun sniffled. Damn, he has been crying a lot today. "I...l-love you too...m..mom.." Mrs. Byun smiled genuinely and hugged him. "Come on, I'll help you pack. I'll let Mary know and oh, I will distract your father if he is still awake, okay?" 

Baekhyun nodded and gave her a soft smile. Baekhyun can't wait to leave but he was still afraid they were going to get caught, once his father know that he left. He just hope that whatever happens, it will be for the better. 

~ End of Chapter 10 ~

-----------

A/n: Uh oh. Hope everything will be okay. Hopefully his mother won't rat him out.

Sorry for it being so short.