Waking up to too much noise

Colby Pov

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt somebody poke my nose I had smacked their hand away they kept poking my nose I had opened my left eye and I saw my dad. I said "Why are you waking me up at *look at the clock* 6:00 in the morning?" My dad said "Cause you got to do something to your car" Both of my eyes bolted open and I had sit up in mg bed I said "What did y'all do to mine car?" Dad said "look out the window" *Colby looks out of the window and saw her car*

I said "What did y'all do to my car ?!" My dad said "We wanted to go get something to eat and the truck is in the shop so we found your car keys so me and Seth was trying to figure out how to work your car and we accidentally made your car go into a brick wall." I said "a brick wall?!,you could've woke me up but you lucky I got my back up car"

*Colby took out her phone and dial her personal tow truck number*

{Phone convo}
Ch-"hello?"
C-"Hey Charlie,I need a favor?"
Ch-"sure what is it"
C-"well I need you to go get my mustang and tow my Chevy back to Vegas can you do that for me?"
Ch-"sure,when do you need it"
C-"next week if the traffic isn't busy have it here by Saturday"
Ch-"Alright Mox see you next week or Saturday"
C-"bye"
{End of phone convo}
I said "my next car will be here probably next week or Saturday"
My dad said "Sorry about crashing your car" I said "oh daddy you know I can't stay mad at you but you don't have to be scared to wake me up I will not bite your head off"

My dad said "I love you Colby" I said "Love you too daddy now out I'm going shopping" My dad said "okay be careful and have fun" I said "trust me I will" my dad had left the room and I had changed into something