Performing on Raw

Colby Pov

I was in the back of the truck while my dad and Uncle Roman while Me,Moxley, and Seth are in the back. I was in my outfits

Me and Moxley were talking about what song we can perform  I said "how about my new song but the remix"
Moxley said "wait is Dylan gonna be there?"
I said "sorry baby not this show"
Moxley said "okay"
My dad said"Colby you ready"
I said "Dad I think this is my 12th I performed in front of a big crowd and plus my fans are following me so yeah"
Moxley said "mommy,my followers just went up along with  yours"
Roman said "Cause me and grandpa Dean just follow y'all"
I said "then how come Seth didn't follow me"
Moxley said "mommy cause Daddy been following you since you got on the scene"
I said aw but dad you got to see my outfits for the show.
My dad said "is it gonna show cleavage"
I said maybe?"
We had arrived at the arena

Me and Moxley had got out of the truck and I had put her book bag on and Seth had handed me mine

I had gave a fried oreo to Moxley my dad said "what are you eating?"
I said "fried Oreo these are good" Seth tried to reach into the bag but Moxley popped his hand.
I said "haha" Moxley said "mommy daddy tried to steal our oreos" I said "ain't that just wrong" Moxley said "yeah where Schimey when you need him"

I said "I don't know sweetie" then I heard my name and I had fell in my dad back

I said "really daddy" my dad said "you hung over the crowd" I said "actually my stunt double did"
Moxley said "that's when mommy was with me on Disney on Ice" I said "see now which one of you would like to escort me to Stephanie McMahon office"
Seth said "I got it you two can bring her bags to locker room along with Moxley" My dad said don't try nothing

I said "go and make sure Moxley eats." Me and Seth had intertwined our hands together and we walked to Stephanie office.

Once we got to Stephanie office Seth had knocked and I heard a soft "come in" Seth had let me walked in first I had looked back and saw him staring at my butt.
I had sit down in the seat in front of Stephanie.

I said "nice to meet you Mrs.McMahon thanks for having me and my daughter perform here tonight"
Stephanie said "pleasure to have you I heard that you performed here 10x,correct?"
I said "yes I perform two songs and dance right here"
Steph said well I hope you everything is in order in your locker room
I had shook Stephanie hand and me and Seth had left

We had walked to my locker room and I saw my M&M's and Moxley eating her fried Oreos
I said "alright Mox we got to get changed,stretch out our muscles do hair and makeup,and be prepared" Moxley said "aye aye sir"

Me and Moxley had grab our outfits for tonight. I had changed into

While Moxley changed into