Aftershock/The offer

Colby Pov

Me and Moxley had changed I had changed into

While Moxley had on

We had walked to catering and was met by cheers I said "it was just a performance why we getting cheered"

My dad said "cause you reversed a powerbomb" I said "so it is a defense just try to powerbomb Moxley"

Roman had put Moxley in powerbomb but she had did a backflip and she had kicked Roman in the back

Seth said "dang! Where she learn that?" I said "Ronda Rousey and Brock Lesnar" My dad said "damn!she is powerful"
I said "yeah"

I had grab a plate to Moxley and we had put healthy food and a little of junk food and we had sat down at a table. My phone had ringed Moxley had looked at the caller ID its says "5sos"
Moxley said "can we answer it?"
I said "good ahead sweetie"

Moxley had answered it and 5sos guys can into view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Face time convo
5sos-hey Moxley and Colby
M&C-hey guys
Ashton-Colby awesome performance!
C-thanks but what's up why you called
Luke-Oh the VMA's are coming up you coming?
C-ah crap yeah I definitely coming but I need a babysitter for Moxley
L-have your dad do it
C-I don't know what if he got to work then I be out of luck
M-what about Daddy?
S-I heard my name and I shall appear
C-Seth can you watch Moxley while I go to the VMA with the guys
S-yeah me and your dad got a day off so yeah we watch her
C-thank you so much
L-okay so Diandra is at your house getting ready, your outfit is not a dress
C-okay I got to go
L-alright bye Moxley,Colby
End of Facetime convo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw two girls coming towards me I said "okay calm down child with me" the one with the championship said "Hi my name is Nikki and this is my sister Brie you were awesome out there the crowd keep cheering for you."

I said"I can't perform no more it was only for the opening and that's all I mean is the arena cleared out?"

Brie said "yeah and your daughter is so cute whose the father" I said "this guy right here and my dad is happy" Nikki said "whose your dad" My dad and Seth had stand beside me

I said "alright so the arena is cleared out and I want to perform one more dance that I couldn't do" my dad said "alright you need a crowd?" I said "yeah" Moxley had got on my back and we had ran to the ring I had put Moxley down and I had climbed in the ring.

I said "hit it!" My dad had pressed play and the music had played

I had looked at my dad and boyfriend and Moxley I said "What it was from the music from my album so yeah" My dad boss said "Colby can I speak to you in my office?" I said "sure"

I had followed Stephanie into her office I said "I am in trouble?" Stephanie said "no but we would like to offer you a contract to the WWE" I said "why?" Stephanie said "cause after Kevin Owens tries to attack you,you reversed it and attack him" I said "it was a defense movement" Stephanie said "that's why you were trained by 3 UFC fighters we need someone like you and plus you get to be a champion" I said "Well,I got one condition?" Stephanie said "what is it?" I said "I want to fight for the title"

Stephanie said "well that will be your debut match" I said "thanks" I had shaked her hand and I had left and went to the guys locker room.

I said "guess what?" My dad said "what?" I said "I'm a superstar" Moxley said "wait so that means we gonna to travel with daddy and grandpa Roman and Dean"
I said "yup and we can use our tour bus now can we go cause Moxley have to be put down for bed and I wanna sleep"

I had picked up Moxley and I had walked to the car. I laid Moxley in the back and I had got in beside her and we had laid down while my dad and boyfriend got in and we all drove to the next state.