Prologue-Storytime

PROLOGUE

"Okay, sit down little ones!" A calm voice crooned. "It's storytime!"

The children cheered.

"What story would you like to hear?" The teacher asked.

The class began to spew out their favorite stories, until one solitary child, Sara, raised her hand.

"I want to hear the one about Bergamo Lupino." she mumbled.

"Excellent choice, Sara!" The teacher exclaimed. "A long time ago in a land far far away, there was a pack of strong, brave wolves led by Lupa, the mother of wolves. But they weren't any wolves. They were people who could turn into wolves."

"Like us!" one kid exclaimed.

"Yes!" the teacher returned. "So, anyway, there was another group, but they were completely different than the Lupan wolves. They were fierce, evil, demonic wolves, led by Lycaon, the god of the cursed, so, naturally, they were called the Lycaonics."

"The Lupan wolves and the Lycaonics were in war for a very long time, but they were eventually vanquished when an Omega, named Bergamo Lupino, sneaked up behind Lycaon while he was fighting, and killed him! But since Lycaon is a god, he can't die, so he fell asleep for a very long time, and he still sleeps today."

"The Lupan wolves celebrated their victory and made Bergamo and two other Omegas who helped him, Scott and Madeline Parker, the highest rank in their group, Senior Deltas."

A kid raised his hand and asked, "Why was Bergamo an Omega, if he thought up this plan?"

"Well," the teacher replied. "Bergamo was a very special wolf. He transformed at the full moon like normal wolves, but he did it in the middle of the day! He had a very, very rare fur color too, which was white, so he was bullied."

"But before he died, he said that one day, one of his descendants, a new white wolf, will rise up to lead the Lupan wolves again to fight Lycaon when he awakes."

Another kid raised his hand. "When does he wake up, and who's the white wolf?"

"Let me answer both of those questions in one sentence." the teacher replied. "Nobody knows. But until then, let's hope it isn't near this time!"

The bell rang.

"Time to go to your normal class, everyone. Stay safe, and keep the secret!"

Hey guys me, HuskieLuva, here. Just wanted to say that if you enjoyed this little prologue here, tell me. Also, if you have any questions, ask me in the comments, please. Enjoy the rest of the book, and until then, see you in the next chapter.