Chapter Five

It took me a minute to process her words, but when I did, my heart raced.

Lycaon, the Hitler of werewolves, had awoken.

"Oh my God," I kept mumbling over and over again.

"You must keep your ground, my young warriors," Lupa warned. "Lycaon is the most ferocious wolf in the land, and I hope you are ready!"

I wasn't.

Then he burst through the wall, half roaring, half howling.

He was a horror that could've scared Death itself. He was like a centaur, except where the horse body was, was an abnormally large wolf body the size of a horse's, and his top was a wolf, but it was like the werewolves you see on TV.

His dirty rust-colored fur was matted with blood.

His top turned from a wolf to a teenage boy, about my age, with handsome chocolate-brown eyes and scruffy short black hair.

"At last!" he yelled triumphantly, sounding as young as his appearance, but surprisingly young. "Finally out of that dreaded sleep!"

He looked at me and narrowed those beautiful eyes in hate.

"You," he growled, then laughed. "You're Bergamo's heir? You probably couldn't even beat your friend over there!" He pointed at Marco, who pinned his ears back.

"Shut up!" I growled, my normally deep voice getting higher in anger.

Lycaon laughed again. "And a female too? How rich!" He looked over to the Lupan wolves at my sides. "You're trusting this... Omega pup and her silly little friends to lead you? Against me? My army is infinite and led by a seasoned adult! You pathetic fools! In our first battle, us Lycaonics will have won!"

"You do have a point," I heard one of the Lupan wolves say.

"No!" Lupa yelled. "He's using charmspeak on you! Ignore him!"

Lycaon smirked evilly. "Come, my friends." he said, spreading his arms in welcome. "Join me. This pup and her playmates will be our slaves. Join me, and you will have your bidding done the minute you think of it. Join me, and together, we will rule the world."

Well, I have four words for you.

Charmspeak.

Is.

A.

Jerk.

Most of our wolves walked towards him. Lycaon grinned evilly again, and his blood-red eyes glinted with mischief.

Or was it bloodlust?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa, guys! Italic writing? Somethin' very fishy's going on......

Nah, I'm kidding. I just started writing on my Kindle Fire, and it adds SO MANY affects, like bolded words and, as you can see, italics.

Also, if you're reading this because you like my books, not just because you're sick of all the Alpha love stories on the werewolf page, please tell your friends about me.

Oh, BTW, I'm starting a new humor book (no werewolves for once) called "The Pet Shop At The Edge Of The Street."

I'm also working on a "Hunger Games" book called "Da Gamez Of Da Hungah."

Well, dudes, I hope you vote and follow, and see you next time!

-HuskieLuva