Here we go!

Alright. It's been several years since I've officially posted this book. Now, I know I said I would never put up another chapter, but this is important and possibly fun.

I want you guys to continue the book for me in your own way. That's right, a contest. The top three will be receiving prizes from me personally.

Here are the rules to your continuation.

Rule 1: This rule will be held especially strictly. No mates, wolves being different entities (like "I had to name my wolf Scar" or "my wolf didn't approve of it"), or moon goddess. I made this book to be different than the standard werewolf story cliches, so if you add one of those I mentioned, you're out. A werewolf can fall in love all they want with their choice, their wolf form is them, except with a different body, and they can do whatever religion they want.

2. No cussing, smut, or crazy amounts of gore. It can be at most a high PG-13. There can be blood though, I'll give you that.

3. You can do what you want with the characters, just don't manipulate their character arcs too much, okay?

4. Try to use proper grammar to the best of your ability.

5. I will not tolerate any racist, homophobic, or transphobic behavior in the continuations. I will immediately report any of those.

That are all the rules. Otherwise, use your imagination!

Here are the prizes.

First place: Shoutout in my message box, this book, my new book (coming soon), and a personal interview about your continuation. Also a short story written by me about whatever you want (in reason).

Second place: Shoutout in my message box, this book, and a personal interview about your continuation.

Third place: Shoutout in my message box and this book.

DO NOT FORGET TO TAG ME IN THE FIRST CHAPTER OF YOUR CONTINUATIONS! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THEM OTHERWISE!

This isn't an endless contest, though. It will be over on my birthday, January 7th. I will be posting the winners a week later on January 14th.

Good luck to you all!

Adieu!

^==^• >
   |   |