Chapter 5

I stood behind a table that had a huge throne like chair behind it. The room was large like an office room but shaped like something out of a fairy tail. Nix and Lea left to put supplies in another building. As for Lilith, the little lady said she would take her to get her leg patched up better and draw her a bath to help her calm down. There was no movement, no talking, though every once in a while a small dwarf like creature would come running in,but right back into another door.      

My arm ached and I felt dizzy. Step-by-step, I tried walking around the room but, my feet didn't want to take it. I seemed to trip over my feet. Falling onto my butt I just sat there.

The floor was cold against my legs sense I had worn a thin, loose, knee length dress, that was black, to work. My lab coat just barely kept my arms warm, my legs on the other hand were bare and I just noticed my shoes were gone ,too. Someone please bring me a blanket, I sealed my eyes shut, trying to wish for some miracle. I didn't think anymore after I saw some strange blue glow in front of me.  My legs became warm and soft along with my favorite blanket from off my bed, it was gray with small spots of black and it was queen sized. I gasped snuggling into the huge warm blanket not caring how it got here.  

As I was snuggled into the blanket, I tried to fall asleep on the floor but it was not possible. My back did start to ache from laying on the hard tile. I didn't have a pillow for my head either. I tried to hope that Lilith was safe and that the boys weren't on the other side of the world, but I was too tired. 

Standing with dizziness, I kept my blanket wrapped around my shoulders. I tried to figure out how my blanket appeared out of nowhere. Shifting to blanket around, there were my initials on the tag "J.P."

My head started to spin again. Then came a sharp stinging pain on the back of my neck. My vision began to blur as I saw an orange figure standing off to my left. As my feet slipped out from under my, the figure ran and caught me then everything went black.