Bound By Fate

AUTHORS NOTE

This is a teaching exercise in which I am the dutiful student and Nikki  is my mentor. She has graciously handed over a couple of her characters for me to "practice building a story from start to finish."

If you have chosen to accompany me on this journey, I thank thee in advance...and may your patience be strong and your commenting tongues and fingers be gentle.

I would like to give a gigantic thank you to the following people (once I figure out the dedication thing I will do that too)

@Lana_sky (my guru) Thank you for the use of your characters for the duration of this story, I hope I do them justice. You know how I love your stories and your characters always seem to speak to me, so i guess its only fitting that i try to listen to them! And for your encouragement, patience and yes....even the not so gentle shove off that cliff!! <3

@CherryPlayingII Thank you for looking over what I've attempted to pen and giving your advice and keeping me entertained with humor (my magic potion...lol) and don't worry....I will attempt the *cough, cough* "scene" ;)

@AuRevoireSimone Thank you for the beautiful cover...and just being an inspiration! Your wit is appreciated and your writing is a level I can only dream of achieving...look out (just kidding...lol)

@little_elfin (Grasshopper <3) Thank you for being in my corner no matter what :) and for encouraging me to step out of my comfort zone of commenting on stories to actually trying to write one....yikes!!

To all my fellow DE's...you know who you are! I thank you ALL for your advice (even if you didn't realize you were giving it), your encouragement and commiserating and guiding me through your experiences. <3 you all!

The Dark Lords patrol these waters...evil will be tamed...so tread cautiously, please and thank you!