1. Kellin This Is Vic

A/N: Okay so you guys are most likely really confused right now, but there were heaps of mistakes and errors in this story as many of you know and there was just to many to fix so I decided to rewrite the story, most of it is still the same but there is some little changes. 

A/N: Kellin's outfit above

A/N: Guess whose back haha and editing all stories and finishing off old ones ;) 

~ Edited 

Kellin's Pov:

" Kells time to get dressed"

Nick says walking into my room.

" Why?"

I write on my whiteboard before holding it up for him to see.

"Because Mike, Tony, Jaime and Jaime's friend is coming over soon"

" What friend?"

I write.

" His name is Vic that's I know"
He says.

"Should I wear the dresses I like or normal clothes to not scare him off"

I write before holding it up for him to see.

" No Jaime told me that Vic is a daddy looking for a little so I don't think he'll mind if you wear what you like, but if you feel more comfortable dressing like a boy today then that's okay to" 

He says.

" I thought you only knew his name ?"

I write raising my eyebrows at him.

" Don't sass me just hurry up and get dressed they'll be here any minute"

He says causing me to giggle before leaving the room. My name is Kellin I'm 21 years old and I'm a mute I have been ever since the beginning of high school. My home life was horrible my dad up and left and he promised he would come back for me, cause he knew that my mother would beat me and call me all these awful things because I was gay and gender fluid.  She was Christian so in her eyes, I was no son of hers I may as well have been the devil himself. My school life wasn't much better I'd go to school and get bullied for the same things I did at home, so one day I decided what's the point in talking if no one listens anyway, and ever since then I haven't spoken a single word. I get up out of bed and walk over to my dresser before getting out my care bear skirt, my bubbles from power puff girls sweater that is way too big for me, white knee-high socks with flowers on top of them along with my white and pink kitten tail with matching ears and my pink heart collar with a bell in the middle, along with my plain pink paci. I quickly get dressed and brush my hair before putting on my cat ears and collar and tying the tail around my waist, putting my paci in my mouth and grabbing my whiteboard, marker and eraser as I hear the front door open and quickly make my way out into the lounge room. Where Tony runs up to me pulling me into a tight hug which I return.

" Kelly you look so pretty"

He says causing me to smile and look away shyly. I look to see he's wearing pale blue skinny jeans, a rugrats shirt, and has a light blue plain paci in his mouth.

"Thanks, Tone you look cute too"

I write before holding it up for him to see.

"Thanks, Kelly"

He says.

" Tony come over here"

Mike says causing Tony to walk over to him jumping into his lap.

"Kellin this is Vic"

Justin says gesturing to the semi-tall guy with curly brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes you've ever seen and a toned body. I say nothing just wave shyly quickly looking away.

" Nice to meet you Kellin"

He says, looking me up and down making me shift uncomfortably under his gaze. I take a deep breath in trying to calm my nerves before writing on my whiteboard and holding it up for him to see.

" Nice to meet you too"

He says nothing just looks at me confusedly.

" He's a mute has been ever since high school"

Justin says, Vic just looks over at me so I nod my head yes.

" Can I ask why?"

He says. I just nod my head at Nick wanting him to tell Vic, cause honestly I'm way too lazy to write all that down.

" His dad up and left, his mother is an asshole who used to beat him every single day because he's gender fluid and gay so he was the devil in her eyes anyway his dad promised to come back for him but never did so he had to deal with the abuse of his mother and the people at school weren't that great either and he hasn't spoken a word since

Nick explains.

"That's horrible"
Vic says looking at me sympathetically.

" He's fine now senior year, me and Justin decided to move out and bring Kellin here with us"

Nick says. I say nothing just write on my whiteboard before holding it up for him to see.

" Nick and Justin saved my life if it wasn't for them I don't know where I would be"

"Anyway let's talk about something else it's getting real depressing in here"

Mike says causing us all to laugh. I sit on the floor in front of  Jaime, Mike, Vic and Tony comes and sits down beside me, and that's how we spend the rest of the afternoon just hanging out and getting to know this potential daddy. I just hope that me being a mute isn't going to scare him off not everybody can deal with it most people just try everything to make me speak then get annoyed and leave when I don't and I don't blame then honestly I would probably leave to.