22. Park Day

When we finally arrive at the park Austin parks the car and gets out but doesn't come around to the back causing me and Alan to both look at each other.

" What is he doing Ally?"
I write before holding it up so he could see.

" I don't know but he's walking towards the park"
Ally says confusedly.

" Your daddy is weird"

I giggle before holding up the whiteboard.

" I know but I'm weird to so it's okay"

Alan says giggling before Austin opens the door on Alan's side.

" What are you two giggling about?"
Austin questions smiling looking between the two of us.

" Nothing"
Ally says causing us both to giggle more.

" What were you doing?"
I write before holding it up so he could see.

" I was just checking to see if anyone was here"
Austin says before lifting Alan out of his booster seat and shutting to the door coming over to my side and helping me out too.

" Alright go on you two"
Austin says causing Ally to grab my hand but before he could run I stop looking at Austin.

" Why aren't you moving Kelly"
Ally whines, I say nothing just tap Austin on the shoulder causing him to look down at me.

" Yes Kells"
" Daddy wants you to take pictures of me and Ally playing at the park and send it to him"
I write what daddy said before holding it up so he could see.

" I know Kellin I will I promise now go play"
Austin says chuckling before me and Ally run over to the empty playground.

" Now what to do first"
Ally says stroking an imaginary beard causing me to giggle, I say nothing just point to the slide.

" That's a great idea Kelly"
I say nothing just hold one finger up gesturing for him to wait before walking over to Austin.

" Can you look after these I don't want to lose them"

I write before handing him my whiteboard and marker.

" Of course Kells"
He says before I run back over to Ally. We climb the playground until we get to the top.

" We should go down the slide together Kelly"

Ally smiles, I say nothing just smile back nodding my head yes. I sit down on the slide and Ally sits behind me I look up to see Austin holding his phone up at us meaning he's taking a picture for daddy causing me to smile as me and Ally slide down the slide together giggling.

" Swings?"

Ally questions, I say nothing just run over to the swings sitting down on one.

" Hey that's not fair"
Ally says pouting causing me to giggle before sitting down on the swing beside me, I look over at Ally pouting.

" What?"

Ally questions. I say nothing just look at him.

" DADDY"
Ally yells out causing Austin to walk over to us.

" Yes kitten"
" Kelly wants to say something"

Ally says causing Austin to give me my whiteboard.

" I need help swinging"
I write.

" It's okay Kelly I'll help you"

Ally says getting off his swing and walking behind me before I give my whiteboard back to Austin.

" Hold on Kells" 

Ally says as Austin smiles at the two of us before taking a picture to send to daddy. 

" You two are so adorable I can't take it"

Austin says causing us to laugh, after a few minutes of Alan pushing me we switch and I try and push Alan on the swing which didn't last very long before Austin took over because like I said I have the upper body strength of an infant and I wish I was lying. While Austin pushes Ally on the swings I walk over to the playground playing with the big number blocks that you can twist and turn around giggling to myself and pretend to be driving on the steering wheel before looking at Alan and Austin through the tiny binoculars causing Alan to go into a fit of giggles before getting off the swing and running over towards the playground. I slide down the slide giggling to myself before meeting Alan at the bottom. 

" Do you want to build a sandcastle, Kells?" 
Alan questions causing me to quickly smiles and nod my head yes. We make the sandcastle and I make Austin take a photo of me and Alan standing next to it and we play at the park until after lunchtime until Austin tells us to go which me and Ally protest but follow anyway and me and Ally both ended up falling asleep on the way home. even though daddy wasn't here today was an almost perfect park day.