10. Tag

~ Edited 

After a while of daddy pushing me on the swing and us talking, well mostly him because it's harder then it looks to write and swing at the same time, daddy suddenly stops pushing me causing me to look back at him pouting. 

" Go play princess"

Daddy says but I sit there pouting and giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

" I'll push you later okay"

He says trying to reason with me.

" Pinky promise"

I write on my whiteboard before holding my pinky up.

" Pinky promise"

He says chuckling wrapping his pinky around my smaller one before I get off the swing and go to walk away when daddy stops me.

" Kitten give me your paci I don't want you to drop it and get it all dirty and you can have it back when we go inside okay"

He says sternly I say nothing just take out my paci handing it to him before nodding my head yes. He walks away over to where Austin, Mike, and Jaime are sat and I go over to where Alan and Tony are playing.

" Hi Kelly do you want to play tag"

Alan says.

" Okay but let me give my whiteboard to daddy I don't want it to get broken"

I write before holding it up for them to see. They both nod their heads yes before I walk away over to where daddy is sat.

" Yes kitten"

Daddy says looking up at me.

" Can you look after my whiteboard I'm going to play tag with Alan and Tony and I don't want it to get broken"

I write before holding it up for him to see.

" That's okay princess just put them on the table"

Daddy says and I nod my head, yes placing my eraser, marker, and whiteboard on the table in front of him before running back over to where Alan and Tony are patiently waiting for me to join them.

" Ready"

Tony says. I say nothing just nod my head yes.

" Alan's it run Kelly"

Tony says giggling as we both run away from Ally trying not to get tagged. I look behind me to see Ally running behind me so I run around the tree to where Tony is in a fit of giggles.

" You're cornered give up"

Ally says causing me and Tony to laugh even more.

" Never"

Tony says grabbing my hand before we both runaway from Ally giggling. Once we get away from Ally Tony let's go of my hand and runs away.

" Sorry Kells every little for themselves"

He screams running away. what a great friend he is just leaving me to be tagged by Alan I'll have to remember to get him back for this. 

" Tag you're it"

Ally says coming up behind me and tagging me. After a while of playing tag and just running around being silly with Tony and Alan, daddy walks over to us.

" Kitten it's nap time and Ally and Tony are going home"

Daddy says I say nothing just run away from him giggling. I look behind me to see daddy running behind me he catches me and wraps his arms around my waist picking me up and tickling me causing me to burst into a fit of giggles. Daddy places me on his hip causing me to cling to him like a kola once again before handing me my eraser, marker, and whiteboard, before walking over to where Ally, Austin, Mike, Tony, and Jaime are.

" Bye Kells it was nice meeting you"

Alan says waving goodbye.

" Nice meeting you two Ally"

I write before holding it up for him to see.

" Ally?"
Austin questions looking between me and Alan.

" Ally is Alan's new Nickname"

I write before holding it up for him to see.

" That's adorable"

Jaime says smiling at me.

" Bye Kelly I hope we can play again soon"

Tony says I say nothing just nod my head yes as he waves goodbye to.

" Now all we have to do is find Jaime a little"
Daddy says as we walk through the house to the front door.

" I will find a little eventually"
Jaime says.

" Whatever you say, Hime"

Daddy says chuckling as they all walk out the front door leaving.

" See there was nothing to be worried about kitten"

Daddy says walking upstairs kissing me on the cheek causing me to blush bright red.

" You're so cute you know that" 

He says kissing my cheek once more. 

" Did you have fun kitten"

Daddy says causing me to smile and nod my head yes. Honestly Tony is already my best friend and I can see myself becoming really close with Alan as well. I think to myself as daddy opens the door to the bedroom and gently places me on the bed.

" This is our bedroom okay and I'll give you a little tour of the house when you wake up sound good? "

Daddy says I say nothing just nod my head yes.

" Alright lay down it's nap time"
Daddy says. I say nothing just get under the blankets and lay down, daddy goes to leave but I grab his arm stopping on him causing him to look down at me.

" What's wrong kitten? "

" Can you have nap – time with me daddy and I want my paci"

I write before holding it up for him to see. Daddy says nothing just goes into his jean pocket pulling out my paci and handing it to me before hopping into the bed beside me and pulling me into his chest before snuggling me in his warm embrace and running his fingers gently through my hair it didn't take long before I was drifting off to sleep