26. What's The Worse That Can Happen

~ Edited

After breakfast and our shower daddy wraps me in a towel placing me on the bed before throwing on some old worn-out jeans and a random band muscle tee showing off those arms, I mean how could you not look it's like arm porn am I only one that thinks that. Daddy then pulls out a light pink overall dress, my sweater that says my heart belongs to daddy and my pink knee-high socks along with my I love daddy paci, pink paci clip, and finally my white kitten ears and tail. Daddy helps me get dressed before tying my tail around my waist underneath my dress and brushing my hair before setting the kitten ears on my head and clipping the paci to my sweater. Daddy moves away looking me up and down smiling at me I grab my whiteboard from off the bed.

" What daddy?"
I write holding it up so he could see.

" Nothing baby you just look so dam cute"
Daddy says causing me to turn into a blushing mess causing daddy to chuckle kissing my lips.

" Alright let's go see if Alan and Austin are ready"

Daddy says I say nothing just nod my head following behind him as we walk downstairs into the living room where Alan is wearing a similar outfit to myself a summer dress with ginger kitten ears and tail he must've changed his other ones but these suit him so much better anyway and his paci clipped to his dress curled up on Austin's lap.

" You two ready"
Austin says.

" Yeah just let me grab our shoes"
Daddy says going over to the door taking his old worn-out black vans and my pink ones before taking my hand and leading me over to the couch where I sit down next to him, daddy puts his shoes on tying his laces and I put my shoes on waiting for daddy to help me tie my shoes before finally Austin and Daddy put me and Alan in Austin's car in our booster seats and finally we're on our way to the park.

" We were thinking"
Austin says looking the in the review mirror at both Alan and me causing me and Alan to look at each other confused because we haven't broken any rules at least I don't think so.

" Yes"

Alan says as I nod my head for Austin to continue. 

" If you're both good and listen to us at the park we'll get ice cream afterward"
Daddy says causing me and Alan to look at each other with the biggest smile.

" ICE CREAM"
Alan screams causing us all to laugh. We finally arrive at the park me and Alan wait patiently for our daddy's to come and let us out. Our daddy's help us out of the car and Alan runs off but I stay right beside daddy causing him to stop and look at me as we get to the playground.

" Kitten why aren't you playing I thought you wanted to come to the park?"
Daddy questions I say nothing just point to the swing next to Ally.

" Does my little kitten want to be pushed the on the swings"
Daddy says causing me to blush once more but nod my head yes.

" Come on then"
Daddy says but before I could walk daddy picks me up placing me on his hip causing me to let out a little squeak of surprise before wrapping my legs around his waist hugging him tightly. Daddy walks us over to the swing and places me on this swing kissing my lips before placing my paci in my mouth and going behind me and lightly pushing me, Ally looks over to the two of us pouting.

" What's wrong Alan"
Daddy says.

" You two are being so cute and it's making me want my daddy"
Alan pouts.

" Well call him over then"

Daddy says matter of factly.

" Will he hear me"
" Who can't hear you"

Daddy chuckles causing me to let out a small giggle too.

" Wow real nice Vic"

Alan says poking his tongue out at him. 

" Just being honest"

Daddy says shrugging his shoulders, causing me to laugh even more.

" DADDY"

Alan yells out catching Austin's Attention.

" What are you giggling at kitten"

Daddy says.

" You're a savage today and its funny daddy"
I write before showing him giggling.

" Yes baby"
Austin says looking at the still pouting Alan.

" Push me"
He demands.

" Excuse me"
Austin says raising his eyebrows at Alan.

" Can you please push me, daddy"

He says innocently smiling at Austin.

" Much better"
Austin says going around and pushing Ally on the swing. Daddy pushing me on the swing for a little longer before stopping and telling us to go play.

" What should we play Ally"

I write before holding it up so he could see.

" We should play tag"
Ally says causing me to put my finger up telling him to wait before going over to daddy.

" Little one I told you to go play"
Daddy says.

" Me and Ally are playing tag I was just going to ask you to hold this for me daddy"
I write so he could see.

" Okay but two rules one stay where we can see you and two no running on the concrete knowing you and Alan one of you is bound to fall over and get hurt understand kitten"

He says sternly causing me to nod my head yes before handing him my whiteboard marker and eraser before running back over to where Ally is waiting.

" You're it"
Ally says touching me, I run after him and tag him back and we run around the playground chasing after one another giggling. Alan is currently trying to catch me and the only place I can go is the concrete, I quickly look over to daddy remembering what he said about running on the concrete to see he isn't paying attention but I have nowhere else to run Alan has me cornered and he's getting closer and what's the worse that could happen daddy is just being overprotective.