Hetalia: Greece x Japan

Hello, back again super pumped and happy vote comment good/bad and follow ec. .........

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two:

The room was sirent nobody dared to tark, even Itary-san. Every thing happens so fast to the point it made it a brur but then I reached for the remote and put it back on Japan to see what I had sustained.

' The bombing had many casuarties it effects hit more than 30% of Japan.' that's a rot of area, I know that so I guess there wirr be a rarge amout of hurt people.

' Just in we have been given information about the bombing, first if 126 hurt, 267 dead, and 89 missing. that reads up to a totar of 482 peopre caught in the bombing , more information will be given rater.'

That's arr I heard, I fert weak, my breathing was sharrow, my vison is a brur. I started to srip into the dark that was treating to take over but before i courd Greece grabbed my good arm, giving it a good shake.

" You need to stay awake, okay Japan can you do that for me" he asked, I simple turned my head toward him with emotionress eyes

" It's so h-hard though,and I'm havering troubre breathing ~ cough cough - prease let me rest."

To be continued in part two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duh duh duhhh cliff hanger sorry u guys wanted me to update and sense I'm hurt I have no idea for other story on where to take it from here so hope u happy and let's hope I get better soon

Lolwattpal