Chapter 10

hello everyone sorry i haven't updated for a while i'm still a bit busy and i barley get on here but i am soo happy i still have some readers so those who read the last chapter first, this is for you.

Chapter 10

The older I get....

Greece's POV

I jump out of a plane America had lent me and prepare to land. Looking down at the battle feild only to see nothing but bloody bodies every where I look. The ground gets closer and closer and before it I know i'm on the ground rolling as the parachute fly's off my back.

I look down and I see something that sickens me.

Blood...

I look up and see bodies lying left and right, not one alive. I stand looking to see if Japan was lying somewhere near by in the mass of bodies. My sight  immediately finds a small framed man with short black hair. I run over quickly tripping over my feet. I fall to the ground grasping the body to see it painted with blood. I gag. First thing on my mind was to see if he was alive. I put my ear to his heavly blood chest.

Bu-Bump.....Bu-Bump.....Bu-Bump

He's alive.Thank god. I clean his face free of blood, and thank the lord it's Japan. I shake him slightly so he become conscious. He moves his face to look a me with sad, lost eye's.

"Gr ( cough up blood)...Greece?" He asks questionly.

" Yeah, it's me. " I say softly as he starts to fall back into unconsciousness. Again I shake him slightly.

" Hey, you gotta stay with me ."

" What...Why are you (coughs up more blood)...here." He asks me in a timid quite voice.

" To get you out of here. Its all over now, so you can finally come home."

" Oh.... OK." He says as I lift him into my arms. Grasping him tightly, afraid he would me again.

I grab my smoke gun with one hand. Aiming it at the dark ,black sky. I fire a green smoke signal to get the planes attention. The plane sees my signal and heads my way, landing only a few meters from me. I walk into the plane.and say to Japan.

"Let's go home."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Omg I'm soooooooooooo sorry. I have had a rough year. About 6-7 months ago I had back surgery for scoliosis and I have been attempting to catch back up in school. The song above is called the 'older I get ' by skillet

Also BTW. I am officially 13. Yep my b-day was December 26. And I am so happy.

Feel free to yell at me in comments for not updating in a while.  I now I'm a crappy write and all even for doing this on my phone but I hope you enjoy the new Chap