Hetalia: greece x japan

Hello I'm finally back. The drama has cooled down in my family and I have ideas, so I can finally get back to writing. Also I have missed you guys, so I hope you enjoy.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 7, Meeting, for the last time.

Japan's pov

" The meeting is in session " my boss voice boomed over the commotion. Slowly I rose from my seat ready to began. 'Take a deep breathe and let's began.' I thought, taking a deep breathe and starting to speak " As you all know their was a bombing, but it wasn't from a terrorist. It was from our own people, they wish to take control of the government and start a war. Not just any war, but World War III . They want to rule the world their way and it isn't a peaceful way at all. They wish to destroy to world we all know today and make it a living hell for everybody but themselfs. My information shows that they are building an army in every country starting with Japan and moving to the rest of the world. Contacting friends, sharing ideas and making army's. My best guess is that they have a friend who shares their ideas in each country and sub country. We should get numbers on how large their army is soon but this, this is why I have called this meeting today. To inform you guys on what's going on. But also to declare war on them. I know of an abandon island by the Bermuda Triangle. It's large enough to have a war on so we do not have to worry about space. I will need complete cooperation. Any and all forces will be needed. If you have any questions please ask and I will answer to the best of my ability." I ended. Looking around seeing if anyone questioned my plan and by the looks of it nobody is questioning me.

" Good now, let's get started " I began.

----------------------------------------------

Short I know but at least I updated and don't forget I will update every other Wednesday. so be expecting me too update regularly now and if I don't update on time you can yell at me for not updating on time