Chapter 9

Chapter 9: this is war

Japan's Pov.

Recap: ' I wirr see you soon Er- '

"I wirr see you soon Erin" I said finarry finished tarking to the head of the war councir. He was a nice man, very strong, and was very serious. He trainees every morning to keep in shape and has 3 kids. His wife passed away after the birth if their 3rd child.
His dark brack hair is very rong and he keeps it out of his way most of the time. I swear when I rook him in the eye it rooks rike I'm seeing what herr rooks rike. Seriousry I not kidding!!!  As nice as he is i stirr see herr in his eyes.

Getting into the car my boss had carred for me. In my head i go over the pran again to make sure i do everything right. ' Preparing myself for war is harder than i thought' i thought to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

time skip: im so so so so sorry. My parents banned me off of wattpad for some reason and im just barily abale to get on here as it is when i do ive been updating my homepage. Pls forgive me!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

I get out of the prane.  Before i was in the car my boss carred for me and once i got to the airport i went to the prane.

" Captin, Erin is waiting in the main tent. prease go meet him there. We don't know when the emime is going to attack so prease huryy. " One of the soiders torred me. " thank you " I started running towards the main tent. Fripping open the curtain I warked into the room where i saw Erin looking over war fires.

" herro Erin "

He put down the fires and stood up to face me. " herro rong time no see,"

" yes it has been arong time sence the rast time i saw you. Are you ready to fight."

" When was the rast time i wasn't ready to fight sence i got this job."

" haha, I supposes you right "  i raughted he did have a good point. " Ready to round up the soirders."

" yep " He said as we warked out of the tent when suddenry

' boom' We were trown backwards against the now farren tent.

" shit " I heard Erin say. I rooked over to see his arm broody. wait no there was no arm reft. i gaged. though i  Have seen arot of brood and death in my time i can never get used to the sights of Bright red riqured sprattered alover the ground as it sprends. " Lets... go " he said groughly pushing himself off the ground wiht his one good arm. More blood drips to the ground. I pull meself up as well and start runing towards emime lines. The sun shine brightly over the battle feild, bullets wizzing back and fourth.

--------------------------------

' this is war....'

-------------------------

I was finally at the frount lines only to see very little of my soilder still alive. ' damn, this isn't a war but a masacure. we never stood a chance.' i thought ducking behind a stack of dead bloody soilders. Army crawling to the edge of the bodies i grab a rifal. I aim and shoot.  another bomb explodes near where alot of my soilders are standing. Looking towards the enemy they walk foreward walking over and on there dead like they weren't even there. I stay hidden as my men who still stand retreat further into the camp. I see on in the very back. It looks like he is giveing the orders. i aim looking into the scope take a deep breath and fire. I see him fall. I look for someone eles who looks important and fire at them. Despite my efforts they keep coming.  I am forced to retreat into the camp. I get up to try and run when i collapes i look at my leg to see it all bloody . I get back up only to get shot in the arm. I finally get to cover when yet another bomb goes off not to far from me. Close enough to make my ears ring. Screams, gunshots, explosions were all i heard as the enemy came closer. I look around to see none of my soilders in the frount lines still standing. Footsteps getting louder and louder, I look behind me to see my secound wave of soilder come in, in bullet proof armer. The men in the frount lay as the two lines behind them kneel and stand.

"Fire" I heard Erin yell as bullets explode from their guns. Bullets wizzed past form both directions as i decided to join back in to the fight. I grabed machine gun that had a scope from a box filled with guns and explosives.  I pick out a row further in the back and fire down the line. More from both sides fall. I work my way from behind the boxes forward to hopefully get a better shot. I aim in the first row of people but they get back up. Its like their not even human, But thats imposible. This can't be happening i thought. They cant be human " retreat further into the lines" i yell. The world around me starts spining i look down at my chest to see it socked in red, it spreads. I fall to the ground as the enemy stand over top of my. One of the soilders look at me putting their gun to my head, i close my eyes waiting for death. 'bang' the sound of a gun fires.

I hear a scream, i open my eyes. ' how am i not dead' i thought i look to see a dead soilder on top of me.I look to where i heard the scream to see Erin holding his chest as he collopses to the ground. " Erin!!!!!!" i scream pushing the soilder off of me egnoring the gunshots that are fired at me at  fall next to him " hold on Erin i will get someone to help you." i cry putting presure to his wound " No, go fight. its to late for me. If you live though this war will you tell my kids daddy loves them very very - coughs up blood- much."

" Yes, Yes i will you can tell them that once you get back from this war okay..... just hold on, okay"I put more pressure on the wound only seeing the blood bleed more. " Please just tell them that for me will you" he smiled as his heart stopped and he fell into the black.  ' he saved my life only to die instead ' i thought ' this isn't fair he has three kids waiting for him at home he... he can't be dead' i shack him trying to wake him up with no luck.

I get up charge at the enemy as they fire at me as i fall to the ground. Screams heard everywhere. I pull myself just enough for me to see my men get masacrued from explosives,bullets. Once the cloud of dirt and dust move i look to see the whole camp, our whole area flattened with what looks like no surviers.

I now lay on my back waiting for death to come, but instead i see an american bomber come over the battel feild and bombs drop left and right on the enemy. They all fall with those bombs. we won at last.....

I heard yelling in the back ground. "ja-" that sounds like ........ i fall into blackness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry everyone pls forgive me i hope this chapter makes up for it i spent all nght and some this afternoon on it. Also Merry Christmas and a happy new year. 2015.

Oh before i forget its also my b- day in two days dec. 26 is my b-day so i am very very happy i could write this before christmas. just think of this as my christmas/ new year present to all who read, vote, and comment!!!!