Hetalia: greece x japan part 2

Im-a back u missed me I guess so I'm back and another chapter or part

Chapter two:

Japan's p.o.v.

Recap

"Prease ret me rest..."

" No come on Japan hang in there I know you can please..." Greece said now holding my hand, leaning over and to sobbed

"I'rr be arright okay, I- I'm Strong I can ~ cough cough with blood ~ take it..."

That's when I ross the fight with the dark as it causarry toke over and I was out.....

China's POV

I watched my own brother slowly lose to the dark while Greece sat there holding his hand.... Trying to keep him awake, but the dark, and casualties he suffered were to amens.

I-I felt so help less, like I couldn't do a thing when I was so close but yet so far apart. the only other time I felt like this was when Russia got shot trying to save me.... but I'm glad both of us are alive but now I have to watch helplessly as my own fless and blood go through something similar to me.... It's just sickening..

Greece's POV

Why.... why couldn't I stop this...

My best friend no my companion, the only one who gets me is lying on the floor barely alive and all I could do was sob while holing his hand!?!

I wou- my thoughts were stopped my a curtain Turk kneeing down and....

Wow removing his mask to wipe away tears that were falling helplessly down his face.....

He slowly pulled me away so the axis could take him back to his country in hopes he would recover but only time will tell if he dose or not.......

I can only hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I updated Finally and I am Sick.... so at least I updated right pls comment, vote, follow, ex.

Lolwattpal