Nightmare

10/27/16

Calum: He was gone… Calum had left you… Everything you had feared in the beginning of your relationship was happening. You awoke with tears in your eyes, panicking when you saw that Calum wasn’t beside you. You choked back a sob, jumping out of bed and running downstairs. You found your boyfriend, sitting on the couch, watching TV. “Cal! You’re still here!” You cried. He gave you a confused look and noticed you were crying. “Hey the- Whats wrong?” In two long strides, Calum crossed the room and pulled you into a hug. “I thought you left!” you sobbed into his shirt. “Baby, I’d never leave you.” he said, kissing your forehead. “Let’s cuddle here for a bit, ok?”

Luke: “NOOOO!” You screamed in the middle of the night. You looked around your room in desperation hoping that Luke was staying the night. Unfortunately, he wasn’t there. You quickly grabbed your phone looking at the time and then proceeding to call Luke. After a couple rings you thought he wasn’t going to answer.

    “Hey. You okay?” He immediately said after answering. He sounded tired and not all the way awake, obviously, since he was sleeping.

      “I just need to hear your voice. I had a bad dream,” you said tearing up slightly remember back on the occurrence.

          "You wanna talk about it? Might help!” He said waking up more every minute.

         “I guess. It’s just that you left me for your ex girlfriend. You, in my dream, told me she was better and that I wasn’t good enough.” At this point, tears were streaming down your face and dripping onto the bed.

         “I hope you know that would never happen. There was a reason I broke up with my ex girlfriend and it was you. I love you more than anything. You are my everything and I would never leave you. I wish I could be there to comfort you right now. I love you so much.” He said with a sort of urgency.

         “I love you, too, Luke.” You said still crying slightly.

         “I’m gonna go now, babe. Don’t be sad, okay?” Luke said.

         “Okay. Night.” You said quietly before hanging up. 15 minutes passed and you couldn’t fall back asleep. Suddenly, you heard something at your window. You looked down to see Luke throwing pebbles. You quietly rushed down the stairs to let him in.

         “I couldn’t leave you alone.” He said bringing you into a hug. You smiled into his chest and brought him to your room where you talked for hours until you couldn’t anymore. When you woke up that morning you felt Luke’s arms wrapped around you. His warm breath against your skin making you shiver. You smiled at him and waited a couple minutes until he woke up too.

         “Good morning, babe.” He said giving you a sweet kiss and then hopping out the window before your parents found out he was here

Michael: Lights were flashing in your face as you played Mario cart on the Wii at 3:00 in the morning. You turned the volume all the way down so Michael wouldn’t wake up. Just as a level was finished, Mikey started to move a little. You stopped what you were doing to see if he would go back to sleep.

         “What’s going on, babe?” He said in his groggy, tired voice.

         “Oh it’s nothing. Go back to bed.” You said trying not to make him worry. It was too late. He got up and sat right next you on the ground at the end of the bed.

        “What’s wrong?” He said wrapping his arms around you and kissing your forehead.

         “I just had a bad dream. I had to get my mind off of it.” You said pausing the game.

         “Mind if I join?” He asked grabbing a controller and unpausing the game. You look over at him quickly glancing at his focused face. You spent three hours playing various different Mario games on the Wii until you felt better. Yawning, you leaned your head into Michael’s chest as head breathed deeply.

         “How about we go back to sleep? I’ll protect you from your bad dream.” He said getting up before helping you up. You lied back down on the bed as Michael lied down next to you. He pulled you close to him under the covers. Your face against his chest as you felt it rose up and down slowly. You fell asleep in his arms safe from harm, happier and more relaxed than ever before.

         Ashton:You tossed and turned in bed throwing the sheets everywhere. Sweat dripping down your forehead. Ashton got woken up from your constant thrashing around. He had a concerned look on his face.

         “(Y/N), babe. Wake up.” He said shaking you gently. You woke up startled and shot straight up. The second you realized where you were; you grabbed Ashton and pulled him towards you in a hug.

         “Don’t ever leave me, okay?” You said talking into his neck.

         “I promise, babe.” He said squeezing you closer to him. He suddenly let go and took your hand leading you to the kitchen. He made you a nice cup of tea as you sat at the counter watching.

         “Do you want to talk about what happened in your dream?” He said gently taking my hand and dragging me to the couch.

         “Well, it’s not much but you left me for a model and then on your way to see her you got in a car accident.” You started crying again just thinking about the horrible dream you had.

                “It’s okay. I will never leave you. Everything’s okay.” He said bringing you into his chest again. Pulling you into his lap, you sat there crying for a minute.

         “You ready to go back to bed?” He said after you sipped your last bit of tea. You nodded your head reluctantly and followed him to the bedroom. He got under the sheets and lifted them for you. Wrapping his arm around you and pulling your back to his chest, you fell asleep in his arms. When he was holding you, you felt safe. Like no one could hurt you or split you apart. Your dream after that just consisted of the random pony dreams that you often had

A/N: I do hope you like this first chapter. This was not mine, so everything goes to the authors. Anyways, please give me feedback, and be honest. Don't to forget to comment and vote. Love you guys!!! And i do take personal imagines and preferences.

Word count:1104