How You Cuddle

Luke:  You loved cuddling with Luke more than you loved anything else on the planet. You liked how he comforted you when you needed it but also when you didnt, he was always there for you, no matter what.  Whenever you were in his arms you couldn’t help but think that that was where you were meant to be.  Whether it was at one in the morning or one in the afternoon, you never wanted to not cuddle with him.  He would always lay behind you on the sofa while you sat in his lap, laying on him with your head against his chest.  One of his arms would be around your shoulder while the other was lazily draped over your waist, holding you to him.  The two of you would just talk about anything as you sat in each others presence, and after awhile you would become too comfortable in his embrace and found yourself falling asleep.  And just as you were about to drift off fully into unconsciousness, you would feel Luke’s lips press softly to your forehead and him whisper how much he loves you in your ear and you would slightly whisper how much you love him, before you fall into a peaceful sleep .

Michael:  After a long day full of drama, stress and work, you and Michael would come home and immediately both agree on how you could spend the rest of the evening- cuddling.  So after you both took turns cleansing your bodies in the shower and got into your pajamas, you were in bed with his arms snaked around you in moments.  You would rest your head on his shoulder while he put his head on the top of yours, watching episodes of Teen Wolf and cherishing each others presence before you happily fell asleep, holding each other.

Calum: You had always been the type of person to get impatient and want to have fun when you were on your monthly friend, so whenever it came Calum was always prepared for what possible schemes that you would get into.  This month you were in the mood for laying in bed and watching movies with your boyfriend, but Calum had other things on his mind.  He decided that he needed to begin writing new music instead, which only made you even more eager to do what you wanted.  You decided that if you bothered him enough or made him want you, that maybe he’d go lay down and have movie night with you.  So while he tried to write out lyrics on a piece of paper, you mischievously got in the way and put your head into Cal’s lap, looking up at him through your eyelashes.  He sighed and chuckled, obviously aware of what you were trying to do.  But still, he continued writing his song.  You tried everything by snuggling into him and playing with his cheeks and fingers, but nothing worked.  You were about to give up when he finally agreed, taking your hand in his and bringing you to the room where you would then continue to cuddle for the rest of the night.

Ashton:  It was still weird for you to snuggle into Ashton while he was angry or really stressed, but you did it unquestioningly anyways no matter what, if Ashton was angry, you would always be there for him.  After you were with him for a month or so you had learned that whenever Ash wasn’t in the mood, the only way to get him to calm down was your body entangled in his own.  And that was exactly what was being done at that moment.  He had came home from rehearsals feeling exhausted and frustrated because of a disagreement that him and Michael had, and so as soon as he walked through the door muttering curse words under his breath, you knew what needed to be done.  Once Ashton was lying down on your bed you lay down beside him, immediately pressing your body into him while wrapping your legs around his, he would always play with your hair or tickle your hips, until you both fell asleep.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter, please give me feedback and suggestions, if you would like. I LOVE to read your comments, no matter what they are about. Hope you have an amazing day or night depending where you are. Love you guys!!!

Word count:738