Insecure

Ashton: “You’ve been looking at yourself in that mirror for the past minutes, front and back. What’s up?” He asked crossing his arms across his chest as he sat on the edge of your shared bed, waiting for you to explain.
“It’s just- I don’t know. I feel like my body isn’t that perfect enough for you. I mean I’m not that healthy anymore.” You sighed as you looked your body again.
“Why can’t you see that you’re perfect in my eyes?” He asked a bit concerned. “Yeah, your eyes not anyone else’s. Ashton, you’re my boyfriend of course you say that to make me feel better.” You said avoiding to meet his eyes.
“Y/N, look at me.” He said looking at your reflection through the mirror.
“No,” You answered as a tear fell down your face.
“Look at me, please.” He said standing up then turning you around to face him and look into his beautiful, glowing eyes.
“I didn’t say that to make you feel better. It’s the truth. You are perfect. You are healthy. But you can’t see it and I want you to.” He confessed.
“Ashton, I-“ You tried to talk but he cut you off by kissing you deeply.
“Don’t be insecure of your body. You’re always beautiful to me, no makeup or with makeup, although I prefer no makeup.” He said before connecting his lips to yours again and made sure you believed his words completely.

Calum: “But you’re perfect to me..” He sang as you two got ready in the morning.
That lyric was stuck in your head and you asked yourself, “Did he really mean that? Am I perfect?” You two have been pretty distant lately over his busy schedule and your school/work schedule as well but it’s due to the different schedules you two had. You two have stayed really strong, trying to make this relationship work as much as possible and it’s working out well but you still can’t find yourself loving your body size. You start to remember an old saying your mom used to say,
“Love yourself first before you love others.” You stared at yourself through the mirror and looked around your whole body, judging it.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” He asked noticing your weird behavior, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.
“Do you love me for me?” You asked stupid mindedly, immediately regretting asking that stupid question.
“Of course I do, why?” He mumbled.
“I’m stupid for asking that, sorry uh-“ You said quietly before he cut you off.
“No, no. Let me guess, you feel low about yourself? Insecure is another word for it.” He explained not letting go of you. You nodded your head, a little embarrassed.
“Nothing to be embarrassed about,” He said picking up how you feel. “You see that girl right there?” He said pointing to your reflection through the mirror. “She’s truly perfect inside and out and I can call her mine because she is. But she doesn’t see that. I want her to know that no matter how busy I am, she’ll always be in my heart and mind when she thinks she’s not. I love you.” He said turning you around once he said that last sentence, making you smile then kiss his soft lips.

Luke: You were insecure of everything about yourself from your body to your face to how clumsy you were and so on. He was obviously aware of that but he loved you for being yourself and that the love you two have is different & unique in its own way that’s indescribable. Randomly on one evening, you two were just laying down on the couch, not really paying attention to the movie playing on your TV but there was comfortable silence in the room.
“Do you- uh ever think I’m good enough for you?” You asked as your head laid in his lap and his hand ran through your hair lightly.
“You are, why? Something wrong?” He asked bending down to kiss your forehead.
“No, it’s nothing.” You shrugged.
“Something’s up in your mind, Y/N. I know you better, c’mon just tell me. I won’t hate you for it.” He mentioned making you feel a little better.
“I don’t know but lately, I’ve been thinking that I’m not even good enough for you. I mean you deserve much better cause I’m not even that beautiful and I’m such a clumsy girl. Ugh, I don’t know anymore. I just-“ You explained before he cut you off with a passionate kiss.
“You are you. You are beautiful to me. You are my world, Y/N. And most importantly, you are good enough for me. I love you and I don’t want you to think negative about yourself because you’re the one who makes me smile everyday and think I’m so lucky to live this life not only being in a band with my best friends but also finding the girl of my dreams who makes me so happy and brightens my day just by being her beautiful self.” He smiled stroking your cheek with his thumb.
“I love you,” You smiled kissing him again.
“I love you more than you’ll ever know.” He mumbled continuing to kiss you making you smile as you continue to kiss.

Michael: “Out of all the girls you have to choose me, why? I can’t even handle a stupid job and do school at the same time. School frustrates me so much and I feel like quitting but I know I’ll be a disappointment to my family and most importantly, you.” You cried avoiding eye contact with him after you had a bad, stressful day.
“Y/N, don’t be insecure of your weaknesses. You’re the strongest girl I know but I don’t want you to be stressed out or sad all the time because it makes me sad to see you like this. I know you can graduate and I know you can get a well paid job but it takes time.” He explained sitting across from you, placing his hands on your shoulders.
“I’m not that pretty either. I keep gaining so much weight, Michael. Can’t you see I’m not that beautiful anymore? I’m just an ugly piece of trash. You can find some other girl that can make you happy because I feel like I can’t even make anyone happy especially you. Just leave me alone.” You cried harder moving his hands from your shoulder.
“Y/N, listen to me.” He said almost in tears.
“No!” You cried.
“Please, just listen to me.” He begged wiping a tear off your face. “You’re not a disappointment to me or anyone else. You’re still beautiful no matter what. Baby, you’re worth it. This relationship is worth it. We’re worth it. I don’t want you to give up because I want you to be successful in life. I’ll be here every step of the way but please don’t call yourself ugly or trash because you’re far from that. I’m never gonna choose another girl because guess what? The girl in front of me is the one I want to marry someday and she makes me happy every second of the day. I love her so much.” He said hugging you tightly, waiting for you to hug back. “I love you too, so much.” You cried into his shoulder, hugging him back not planning on letting him go.

A/N: I hope you guys like it so far. I did write this one, please make sure to comment and vote I want to hear your thoughts about this. Love you all!!!!

Word count:1275