Panic Attack

Warning: This may or may not trigger some of you, please don't read this if you may be or get triggered. Also some language is in here.
////////////////

Michael - You and Michael hadn’t been dating very long, only about a month. So when he was over at your place watching movies with you and he mentioned you meeting the boys, needless to say you were really surprised and shocked.

“Really? You want me to meet them?” You asked, uncertain that it was a good idea. You two hadn’t really progressed very far in your relationship yet; was this really the best step to take, so soon?

“Of course I want you to meet them.” He smiled. “In fact, I kinda told them you were joining us for dinner tonight. It’s just pizza, it’s no big deal really-" 

"You did what?!” You cut him off. “Uh, Michael, I don’t know, I mean, is this really…a good idea?" 

"Of course it’s a good idea (Y/N), what are you talking about?" 

"It’s just…what if they don’t like me?” That wasn’t your main concern, but it was one of them. If they didn’t like you, you and Michael were pretty much over with. You could kiss your relationship goodbye. 

“They’ll love you, I promise. How could they not?” He put an arm around your shoulder, smiling down at you. You were still uncertain about all this, and you made it very clear.

“But…what if, I don’t know, what if they think I’m not right for you, or-” You started to say, but Michael cut you off.

“They don’t have a say in who is or is not right for me,” He pointed out. “Look it’s not my parents or anything. This’ll be really laid back, chill, and everything. It’ll be fun. We’re just gonna hang out, play FIFA, it’ll be great." 

"Okay…” You hesitantly agreed, although different scenarios started running through your head, all ending in disaster.

“We’ll head over there as soon as the movie’s over, okay?” He seemed really excited about all this. That makes one of us. You thought to yourself, trying to return a smile that hopefully seemed equally as excited. 

~*~*~*~*~ Some Time Passes ~*~*~*~*~

You and Michael were standing outside the 5sos apartment while he unlocked the door.

“You ready?” He smiled. You shook your head ‘no’ immediately. “They’ll love you.” He laughed, opening the door. You stepped inside carefully, taking a deep breath.

You could hear the sound of screaming and laughing coming from the living room, which Michael lead you to. 

“Hey, guys,” Michael walked into the room while you stayed slightly behind, “(Y/N)’s here." 

"What? She is?” A voice answered.

“Where is she?" 

"I didn’t think she was actually real." 

"Not funny, Calum.” He hissed. “C’mon, babe.” He motioned to you, and you blushed as you entered the room.

And then it hit.

Your stomach clenched, and your hands started to shake. Oh no, oh no, oh no. Not now. Three pairs of eyes were on you now, while you started to freak out. You started to take deep breaths in through your nose, out through your mouth as we just stood in the doorway.

“(Y/N), this is Luke, Calum, and Ashton,” Michael motioned to each one. 

“Uh, are you alright?” Calum asked you. You started to blush an even deeper shade of red. This is going horribly, you thought to yourself.