Your On Your Period

CALUMIt was hour 5 of our 16 hour flight. I was having immense cramps and I wasn’t able to find a comfortable position in my seat that I was currently stuck in because well I am on a plane. “Babe whats wrong,” Calum pulled out one of  his headphones from his head to hear what I was going to say. 

“I’m in so much pain,” I groaned out holding my stomach as a crap started.

“Don’t you have pills for that,” he said. He went back to his Green Day session and I  dove for my bag that was under seat in front of me and went for the pills I normally kept with me. I dug through the sweatshirt I had, headphones, socks, phone charger, and others. However I couldn’t find the ibuprofen I kept. Then it hit me what happened. 

The week prior I had a killer headache and I took it out and I must have left it in the hotel room. “No fucking way,” I cursed which earned me and glare from the mother across me with a newborn baby and a 3 year old. “Sorry,” I said with a weak smile. She went back to the baby in front of her. 

I threw my head back and let out a sigh,“ Do you have them,” Calum asked. Looking at me.

“I forgot them,” I put my hand to my face to show how annoyed I was with myself. 

“Oh well………….,” he then put up the armrest that separated us and then pulled me into his side. He then wrapped his arms tight around my stomach. Applying pressure to the pain making it subside a little. “Is this better?" 

"Yes by a lot,” I then looked up and he then leaned down to give me a kiss. Calum then took out one of his ear buds and gave it to me. I listened to the steady beat of Green Day and my eyes began to drop. 

When I awoke I was still in Calum’s arms were still around me. “You stayed like that the entire time,” I said sitting up as he moves him arm.

“Yeah I was worried if I let go you would be in pain again,” I was in awe with his gesture. 

“Thank you,” I took his face into my hands and pulled him into a kiss. 

“Okay lovebirds its time to get off the plane,” Michael said with annoyance in his voice. We rolled our eyes and grabbed our stuff and walked off the plane.

MICHAELI turned on my side and faced the curtain of the bunk, and groaned. Michael had laced his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck. I tried to stretch my arms the best we I could in the small space that was a bunk. 

“Good morning,” Michael’s voice was raspy and dry and rough.

“Good morning,” I said and turned around with his arms to still around my waist. His hair was all over the place, mine wasn't I always put my hair in a ponytail before I go to bed. I laid there with him and my eyes began to drop. However I wasn’t able fall back asleep due the pressure of my bladder.I gently pulled out of Micheal’s arm off of me and step down from his bunk. My feet hit the cold hard tour bus floor causing a shiver to run down my body. 

“Well hello there,” Ashton said as his eyes scan down me. I was wearing a tank and sport shorts. 

“Good morning,” I said and step passed him on the way to the bathroom. I walked in and what do I see but blood all over. Thank goodness I didn’t go to bed in my underwear. I calmly exited the bathroom ran over to my bag and took out a tampon and walked back. 

“Babeeee come back, I want do something,” Michael stuck his head out of the curtains and shot me a wink. 

“I’m sorry but we can’t,” I said and pouted my lips. 

“What why,” he said with a sad face. 

“I got my period." 

"Oh then sorry,” he went back into his bunk. As I walked away I heard him yell,“ When you come back I’m going to give you cuddles!" I laughed as i ran back to the bathroom.

LUKENot only was waking up at 5 am terrible but when you’re also on your period its even worse. I was surrounded by warm comfy sheets and with Luke’s arms wrapped around me. The perfect warmth, and I was content with my dream. However this perfect sleep came crashing by the loud thumping at the door. "WAKE UP! RADIO INTERVIEW IN 2 HOURS!” The yelling followed by more banging against the door. Seriously it sounded like someone wanted to kill me.

“Ughhhhh,” I opened my eyes but soon closed them due to the stingy feeling I got from opening them. Luke let out a groan and got up. He walked like a zombie on the way to bathroom were he closed the door and started the shower. I snaked my hand up the lamp and turned it on causing the room to go from darkness to a dim lighting.  i squinted my eyes due to the sudden brightness. I reached the bedside table and grabbed my glasses and put them on.The blurry room coming into a clear view. I closed my eyes and waited my turn for the shower. After 15 minutes I got up from my spot. I let a groan to Luke telling him good morning as I passed him. 

“Y/n?” His voice was dry. I turned around and saw the large stain on the white sheets. 

“Shit,” I said throwing my head back. “Well I’m going to shower first and then deal with it okay,” he nodded. However I went over and put a sheet over it. I walked into the bathroom and saw that I had bled through my pajamas pants. “Fuuuuucccckkk,” my voice was more of a groan. 

After I was clean and fresh I notice the bed stripped bare to the mattress and Luke sitting on it with his phone in hand and dressed for the day. “What happen to the sheets,” I asked him. 

“I took them to house keeping for you,” he looked up from his phone. I smiled at his gesture and went to him and pressed a kiss to his lips. 

“Thank you,” I said which followed by ‘you’re welcome.’

ASHTONBeing on tour meant a lack of washing machine. Sometimes we had one sometimes we didn’t. Today was laundry day for me. Luckily I was able to get my jeans in to the wash today, but I was force to wear my only clean pair, my white skinny jean. 

Me and Ashton were coming back from an eventful day of walking around the beautiful city before us that was Amsterdam. As we were about two blocks away  to our hotel I let go of Ashton’s hand to answer a call I was getting on my phone. I walked ahead of him. “Y/n!” he whispered/yelled at me. The person the phone was loud therefore I wasn’t able to hear him. 

“Y/N!” he shouted. I turned around and saw he made a gesture for me to come to him. I ended my call and walked over to him. He looked around and made sure the close was clear. “I know there is fans outside and I’m sure you don’t want them to see this,” I made a confused look at him. He took notice to how I wasn’t sure what he was talking about. “You got your period and well………,” I widen my eyes at him and I could feel my cheeks began to turned red. “Don’t worry, take my flannel,” he untied his flannel and tied it tightly around my waist. 

“Thank you,” soon my embarrassment turned into a feels attack from how sweet hes being. 

“You’re welcome,” he pressed a kiss to the top of my head and laced my hand with his. We walked to the hotel were there was a crowd of girls. As I saw the mass I was thankful that Ashton thought of me and gave his flannel. 

We made it inside and once in the elevator took a hold of his collar and pressed a kiss hard against his lips. “When you’re being sweet it turns me on,” my new mood kicked in. 

He pulled away to speak,“ Hold up I thought you can’t have sex when you’re on your period,” he didn’t seem too appealed at the idea which caused the mood to leave. 

“Never mind, I just want to cuddle with you,” we walked out and towards our room.

A/N: I love chapters like this. Anyways. Hope you like it. Comment please. Love you.

Word count:1490