Chapter 3

Raging Demon here. I'm writing these chapters by memory because Wattpad decided to delete my other one! They seriously need to make a way to bring those stories back!

For the next few months, it was like I had no emotion whatsoever. I still ate and slept, yes. But everything else was a blur. I lost a big part of me. Atri was the only friend I had that wasn't royalty but still lived at the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of something howling in pain. I jumped up out of my bed and looked out the window. A wolf...?

A large wolf, who I presumed was female, was carrying a small pup in her mouth. I had a ladder that I kept in my room for emergencies, so I got that out and carefully placed it at the edge of the window.

I extended the ladder and climbed down after grabbing my basket. She had a large bullet wound in her leg that was spilling a lot of blood. 

I quickly cleaned up the blood and applied some herbs to it to heal up the wound quicker, before wrapping a piece of cloth on it. There we go! First time healing a wolf and success!

Due to the wolf's height and weight, I couldn't carry it inside the castle, but it nudged her pup towards me. I examined it a bit closer and saw that there was a large cut on it's torso.

I had used most of my herbs in the basket on the large wolf, so I quickly climbed back up into my room and dealt with the cut. The wolf looked quite tired, so I got out my guitar and played a small tune, making the wolf fall asleep.

As soon as I was done with the wound, I carried him back down to his mother. However, as soon as I touched the ground, the pup woke up and he ran off, in the direction of the Clarines castle.

Of course, I followed it. But it was hard, considering I was also carrying a guitar with me. Due to my laziness, i didn't put it down in my room.

This feels like a lesson for me. I can just feel Satan telling me, 'Let this be a lesson to you, Akemi. Never bring something with you when you're carrying a frickin wolf pup down a window.'

As we reached the border, the castle was in view and the gates were open. I realized this was about the time when I would normally visit. The wolf pup ran through the gates.

"Hi, sirs. Bye sirs," I said quickly to the guards, who were baffled as I ran through the gates.

The wold jumped over a few ramps and plants, before he started to run through hallways. Some guards, soldiers, and other people that worked at the castle would look at me baffled, but I just waved and continued running.

I was almost out of breath, but was able to hold up due to the training I was taught. 

The pup reached a stairway that, surprisingly, had Mitsuhide, who I had nicknamed Miso Soup (this is for you, Eggplant!), and Zen sitting on it.

As soon as I reached the stairway, I caught the pup in my arms, but he ran off again. I was about to run after him, again, but I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned back to see that Miso Soup wasn't on the steps anymore and that left Zen.

He was looking at me, with a sad kinda look in his eyes. I could tell that he hadn't gotten over the death of Atri either.

I gave him a tight hug and he hugged me back. He always enjoyed my singing, so I figured, Ya only live once, so why not?

Akemi: How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

Zen: I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun dies

Both: I'll wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays 

Akemi: So lay your head on me

Both: I'll wait(I'll wait), I'll wait(I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know
I love you till the sun dies

As we finished singing, I had sat down and laid my head on his shoulder. "Akemi?," Zen asked for me softly. I replied with a , "Mhm?" "Thank you for all the time that you spent with me." "Your welcome."

And with that, I fell asleep on his shoulder.