Part Un: Child's Fit

Past Life
Kingsley

I wonder who was the fuck face who had made up the saying " I  WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD" I'll hunt their ass down and sodomize them with so much vendetta that they'll be chocking on so much V's that they'll never forget the fifth of November. Who the hell would think that there's something more important than saving the world  !?

This girl, me , the one and only
Charlotte  Kingsley.

Is it music to your ear , when a lush stream scatters into a wild waterfall or when whispers of endearment lulls you to sleep? Undoubtedly it is music to my ears when I exhort hundreds to play " Joy to the World " while several maimed mess scream in despair as they hold onto their dear lives only to be bludgeon to death like sidewalk gum, and the aggressor, the feet are the skyscrapers toppling on top of one another. Never less the panic and distress I imbue into them cease to exist simply because of a repulsive game of Dominoes play between skyscrapers.
With every psychopath comes a sob story. I was spoon fed money, bathe in luxury that drowns out the cacophony of famish orphans , and in the amidst of all the pampering was my lover, my daily dose  of torture .Rip me, limb by limb, tear a fountain of wine out of my neck ,vein by vein, but it would never best the agony of how I have to orchestrate the mellifluous tragedy of  " I love you's " repeatedly for the last hundreds of years to the same person who can't seem to bear a slight remembrance of how much I love her most ardently. Words are meaningless when whisper through prison bars, but for she is innocently convicted, damned to death sentence since birth, as the arch angel she is fated die for my sake, this bloody hell's sake.
For centuries I have gritted my fangs at being force fed the death of mon amor, desperate centuries calls for a desperate measure.

Violence  begets violence,and ethics comes easy that murder and rape are frown upon, then there would be no amount of benevolent intentions that could justify why I feel heady , ravenous , pumped up , as if I'd just worked out and endorphins are flooding my nervous system or just embrace the first time cocaine; when I've committed genocide of 7 billion God's live stock, humans.

Now the Gods are bound to punish me by death, with the devil as the sacrifice there is no longer the need for them to take advantage of my love. They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.Mark my words, no one will dare beg to differ once I've pave the road to heaven with bad ones.

Present Life
Kingsley

I'm not ecstatic, new life, new school. Before the school day started I waltz into class without a care in the world, but oh my god I had to care because the sight that beholds my eyes is a dominatrix stepping on her domain, a girl sprawl out on the ground with her rear face up and her face shove down, smack in the middle of the classroom.

Her eyes glare down beyond the peaks of her voluptuous breast and past her  delectable leg that mount itself on the girl beneath her, as if she was made to be a pedestal for her to be place on and worship .

The more she squirm her darnedest to be free  the more she encourage the onslaught of the stilettos's sole  to  sink and dip deeper into the cheeks of her ample ass.

Once I glance at her euphoric eyes, it unravels tears that are flooded with salacious lies. I gasp as I realize that the unbecoming hair and whimpers are a façade.

"Go out with you?! What kind of drivel are you spewing, go die and reincarnate so you'll get rid of that awful fetish.you per-
vert!!"

"Per-
  vert!!"

"Ow! Thank you" the innocent face one moan delightfully.

I can't believe that came out of her , she's cute like a pettable mascot.

"You filthy scum, bench, you dirty pig, you're just a walking trash can!"she berated the child. There hath no fury like a woman in black leather have scorn.

The pathetic looking one on the floor has a parade of jaunty red flushing her cheeks and her breathless lips exudes so much heat that it paints a beautiful portrait that puts the morning mist to shame.

Shit la fuck, I had to scram before the scary one could divert her attention else where, particularly moi, me.

"Me, me, me , me 'oh sexy, sexy me
  Me, me, me, me 'oh only me." I sing to my self as I disrespect the inanimate door by kicking it open to make my grand escape. I was long gone from the crime scene. Enough  of my narcissistic indulgence,instead I began to sing "Brunettes do it better" to accompany me on my post escapade that is until some pompous ass hole blocks my way.

"Her daddy must of been the devil cause she's hotter then hell, hotter then hell." I banter as I look around.

This academy spares no expenses , the 20 foot arched windows shoulders the marble ceiling that is frame with gothic engravements of pure intricacy and elegance, which is only the garnish for the center piece. The oil painting, it is seemingly ageless yet archaic, a concoction of too rotten and not ripe enough.It's as if they enslaved Leonardo da Vincci himself to pour every drop of his blood and soul to ornate these very halls. The hall's grandeur can fuel the chaotic flow of the blood river in one direction and tame the blaring diamond river the other. The halls are ridiculously big as the freeway, and this cretin choose to crash and burn on the two tiles that happens to be in front of me.

"Her daddy must of been the devil cause she's hotter then hell, hotter then hell." she reiterated my singing drench in mockery.

"What, you think you're hot as hell?" I ask in a stoic demeanor, before I can look up.

I became Bloody Mary's little bitch, realization bitch slap me when my sweet little angel, the one I once knew , sadistically said

" No. My daddy's not the devil, I am the devil"

Next Part Preview
Kingsley
She has got to be the loveliest and cutest devil ever and I'm over here feeling like the power puff girl made of a shit ton of chemical x, sweet and spice and everything not nice.